62 | epilogue.

[ ― SONG YUQI ]

"YOU MAY NOW kiss the bride."

Naghiyawan kaming lahat ng akmang hahalikan ni Yuta si Winwin. Before getting here to the amusement park ay naglaro kami. Winwin and Yuta lost in the game sa they had to do a dare. Nakakatuwa dahil may nakita kaming wedding booth dito pagkarating namin so hindi namin sinayang ang pagkakataon na paglaruan ang dalawa. Nagtampo pa si Jisoo dahil siya na lang daw dapat ang kasama ni Yuta sa booth. She's really the cutest girl ever!

"Kiss na raw kita."

I glanced up to Lucas and there goes his teasing grin again. I scrunched my nose as I lightly pinched him on his nose. "I'm not your bride yet."

Lucas flashed me a soft smile. "You'll soon be." he said, kissing me on the top of my head right after.

I smile crept up to my lips at the thought of being his. Imagining my name with Lucas' made my heart flutter than it ever did.

There's no other guy that I dream to be with other than Lucas. I know that I will spend the rest of my life with him. Only him, Wong Yukhei.

"You're thinking of me again." pang-aasar ni Lucas at mabilis akong umiling. "I'm hungry." I said to change the topic. I'm still not used with how flirty Lucas can be. My heart is too weak to take it.

"Tara! Let's leave them for a while. Ititigil pa ni Jisoo noona ang kasal." biro ni Lucas at natawa ako dahil doon. We started to roam around the amusement park to find food.

I tugged onto Lucas' shirt as I pointed at a stall, "Takoyaki!"

Lumapit kami sa stall and he ordered for the two of us. While the takoyaki is being cooked, nakita ko ang ngiti sa mukha ni Lucas, but after a second it faded. "This will be your last takoyaki."

I tilted my head in confusion. "Hala, bakit naman?" I asked. This couldn't be my last takoyaki!

"Baka naaalala mo si Yuta sa takoyaki. Ayoko ng ganon. I should be the only guy you're thinking about."

No words came out of my mouth as I heard his words. This guy is unexpectedly possessive.

I plastered a cheeky smile on my face as I stood closer to him, clinging onto his arm. "You are always in my mind, Lucas."

Lucas said nothing but his smile gave me reassurance that he trusts me. I do, also.

"Takoyaki holds a special place in my heart. Remember the first time we talked? The takoyaki deal? That remains a memory to me."

"A good memory or bad one?" Lucas asked.

"A good one, of course."

"Why?"

"Because that's the first time I promised to someone that I can prove myself worthy."

I glanced up to Lucas as I asked. "Which I did, right?"

Tumango siya ng marahan at ngumiti. Gumaan ang loob ko dahil doon. "Yes, princess. You're worthy."

It's definitely a struggle to prove yourself as a worthy person, but I'm proud with what I have done for others and for myself.

Maybe stepping up my game was a good choice after all.

fin.