Damian.

"Hello brother. long time no see." A boy who looked exactly like Kieran, smirked."And you bring our worst enemy's daughter. How sweet." I can't remember the last time I seen Kieran so scared. I still couldn't move but I used my powers to freeze his hands. "Oh look brother. Ice hands." He broke out of them laughing. I try to run over but he used his power to push me back onto the bed. ''I wonder.....Do you love Kieran?'' he laughed. I got angry by this point.

''NO!! He is like family to me you creep!!!!'' I screamed. This got him angry. He pushed Kieran away and walked over to the bed. I cowered in fear. ''Did you say something you little bitch?!?!'' He hissed. ''Cause if you did,I will fucking punish you!!!'' he grabbed hold of me tight and slapped me hard. '

''Leave her alone!!!'' Kieran yelled. ''It's me you want!!'' He ran over and tried to pull him off me. His brother turned around and smacked him against the wall,causing his head to bleed. "Fine. I'll go for now. But....i will cone back. " He stood at the window and jumped. I ran to Kieran and held him close. "Bro...are you okay?" I whisper,cleaning the blood. "Yeah...I'm okay. " he whimpered. He held onto me and fell asleep.