Part:1

After My Happy Ending: Ranma1/2

Part: 1

(To understand this story completely you must watch Ranma1/2 by Rumiko Takahashi)

Character;

Ranma Saotome: Is a Martial Artist for The School of Anything Goes School of Martial Arts. He fell into a curse spring of Jusenkyo so now he can change into a girl when he touches cold water and he can turn back to a guy when he touches hot water. Engaged to Akane. He was age 16 years old but now he is 20.

Akane Tendo: Is a Martial Artist for The School of Anything Goes School of Martial Arts. Youngest in the Tendo Family. Tomboy. Engaged to Ranma Saotome. She was 16 years old but now 20.

Soun Tendo: Is Martial Arts Master of The School of Anything Goes School of Martial Arts. Have 3 daughter, Kasumi, Nabiki, and Akane.

Genma Saotome: Is Martial Arts Master of The School of Anything Goes School of Martial Arts. He fell into a curse spring of Jusenkyo so now he can change into panda when touches cold water and he can turn back to a guy when he touches hot water. He has a son named Ranma

Kasumi Tendo: The oldest of the Tendo sister. Kindhearted and great at cooking and cleaning. Marriage to Dr. Tofu. She was 19 years old but now 23 years old.

Nabiki Tendo: The middle child of the Tendo sisters. Loves money. Engaged to Kuno. She was 17 years old but now 21.

Dr. Tofu: Is Martial Artist. He is the doctor for the Tendo family. Marriage Kasumi.

Kuno Takewaki: Sword man. Engaged to Nabiki. He was 17 years old but now 21.

Ukyo Kuonji and Ryoga Hibiki: Marriage. Ukyo loved Ranma but gave up on him and went for Ryoga. Ryoga hate Ranma and fought a lot with him. Ryoga fell into a curse spring of Jusenkyo so now he can change into a pig when he touches cold water and he can turn back to a guy when he touches hot water. They were both 16 years old but now they are 20.

Shampoo and Mousse: Marriage. Shampoo loved Ranma but gave up on him and was defect by Mousse. Mousse loved Shampoo but need to defect her to get married. They also both fell into a curse spring of Jusenkyo so now Shampoo changes into a cat in cold water and Mousse changes into a Duck in cold water. Shampoo and Mousse can change back into a human when they touch hot water. They were both 16 years old but now 20.

Mei Ranyasha: A girl that met Ranma in collage and claims to be his girlfriend. Also really good with a sword and has great power. Very dangerous person. When she met Ranma she was 18 now she is 20 year old

~

Epilogue:

A long time ago, Soun Tendo made agreement with Genma Saotome that his son will marry one of his daughters so they can carry on the Tendo Dojo. Soun appointed his youngest daughter, Akane to marry Gemma's son Ranma. As time went by Akane and Ranma learn to love each other. Until a fateful day, it would change both of their life.

Ranma and Akane were now 18 years old. Akane found a great collage near the dojo but Ranma found a college all the way in China. On that day, Akane and Ranma promised that they will see each other in 2 year. Akane agreed and saw Ranma off the chest clenched together to the thought of finally being able to see him again. She counted that days and waited for him.

~

Two Year Later:

Kasumi is out shopping and sees Akane. Akane has her hand filled with bags so Kasumi walks up to her and says "Do you need some help?" Akane looks up and see that it's Kasumi, Akane smiles and says "Yes, thanks Kasumi!" Kasumi takes some bags and walks with Akane. Kasumi asks Akane "Where are you going?" Akane answer "To the dojo. Hey, Kasumi where is Nabiki?" Kasumi says cheerfully "With her fiancé where else. Kuno got really sad when you left and Nabiki help him feel better so... I guess in the process Kuno and Nabiki fell in love with each other."

Akane smiles and says to Kasumi "Who knew Kuno liked Nabiki. Through high school he loved me and always wants to defeat me so I would go out with him." Kasumi and Akane walk to the dojo and talk about the good old days and how funny it was. Kasumi offered to help Akane but Akane refused so Kasumi left lunch for her. Akane goes to the dojo and trains. Akane practice her punches and kicks a little bit before hearing a knock on the door. Akane stops for a minute and then hears it again. She runs to the door and then stops to think 'This can only be one person. And that's Ranma.' Akane opens the door to except Ranma but at the door she sees a person she never met, a person she never seen, Akane looks surprise and ask "May I help u?" As her heart dropped from the disappointment.

~

This can't be:

The person looks at her and says "I'm Raman's Girlfriend and Who might u be?" Akane says "I'm Ranma's Fiancé! So I will ask again, WHO ARE YOU?" The girl gets out a big sword and points it at Akane. "I am Mei Ranyasha. I'm here looking for Ranma because he is MY boyfriend. I just have one question, why are you lying to me? Ranma loves me and always did. So I think you are out of the picture honey." Mei puts down her sword. Akane looks at Mei and then says "Are you sick or something. Ranma would never cheat on me. He promised me. That we would see each other in 2 years and he will be here soon."

Mei interrupts "It's been 2 years and u expects him not to cheat on you. You are so stupid! No wonder he cheated on you!" Akane gets mad and says "If you are looking for a fight then I can help. But here something I want to tell you before we start. I'M NOT GOING EASY ON YOU!!!" Akane throws some punches but then stops to hear someone knock on the door again. Mei and Akane both yell out "RANMA!!" They both run to open the door and Ranma is there.

Akane yells to Ranma, "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!" Ranma answer "Umm... I'm back from college welcome home is what you really meant, right?" Akane starts yelling "Ranma stop joking around!! Tell me... You're not dating another girl..." As her eyes start to fill up with her mixed emotions, Ranma looks at Akane. Ranma is silent for a minute then speaks "Well, Akane... It... Well... umm..." Akane interrupt "Ranma..." then she cries "How could you?!? This can't be!! Ranma this can't be!!"

Ranma looks at Akane and then walks towards her. Akane looks at him and walk back and she says "Ranma. I wait for you... And I'm sorry, but next times when you get a girlfriend tell me, so I can get a boyfriend. I don't want to waste my life waiting for you!" Ranma interrupt "AKANE!! Let me explain," then Mei interrupts and yells "Ranma loves me, so he cheated on you!!" Ranma looks at Mei and then says "Mei be quite for a minutes. I have to tell something to Akane." Akane stares at Ranma and then says "I waited for you... but now I know it was a lie. I-I HATE YOU" Akane then runs out of the dojo and goes towards her old high school Furinkan High School.