#PlanetOrPlastic

A random scuba diver came across a bright and colourful seahorse on their dive. The dazzling seahorse galloped beautifully through the refreshingly blue ocean water.

As he was on his way to the warmer waters for winter, he came across many obstacles, one of the main ones was plastic waste. As he was feeling the warmth getting closer, he thrived as his tail wiggled in the water with a lovely heat. It was extremely wonderful in the water, though there was a very bad vibe running through it.

As he continued on edge, he noticed some very dandy plastic bags bobbing about. They were clear and looked like they were alive. He noticed hungry sea turtles traveling towards the "jellyfish".  They ate a couple and many choked. Some of them looked as if they were in incredible pain. The seahorse had to avoid and dodge many bags and old rubbish.

After doing a three sixty to pass a plastic bottle, he caught an old ear cleaner in his tail. He built up a lot of garbage dangling off and clinging to every part of him. His tail was the worst, full of many bad objects not properly thrown away. Awful objects clinging to his fins and head. He started to lose energy, and could not carry on. The weight was too great on his body. The current was pushing him, but he kept on pushing, trying to live another day. All the plastic caught on the seahorse was acting like a kite with the rush of the water. Catching the drift like moths to a flame. Just when he thought he couldn't carry on he shook of all the garbage and waste. He felt like a fresh helium balloon, he swam faster than ever to his destination. He survived and had a happy life.

This story, is only one of few that turned out happily, many other sealife, like the turtles you saw earlier, did not make it out alive. That is why we all need to do our part, and work together to clean up the ocean, as well as try to reduce the amount of things we toss in the bin.