1

Sorry I misspelled some words and it bugged me. From now on I will proof read it so this doesn't keep happening! Ily♥

My mom and I arrived at a gated community in a Uhaul. Yes I'm moving. My mom is in a traveling business that deals with info about states and stuff, so sadly that means moving every year, to a new state and having to make new friends at school.

My mom is 37 but looks like she's in her early 30's. My grandma calls me a clone of my mom, because I look like she did when she was a teen. We have the same brown hair, green eyes, and the brains.

My mom pulled up to a gated community. She got this clicker remote thing to open the gate from the security guy. She continued driving.

The scenery was beautiful. As we were during on the road towards our new home there was a path of palm trees and bodacious flowers. There were different sections of where the houses were. There was one named The Essence, another named The Petals, and my mom entered The Starlets.

A couple minutes later my mom pulled into the driveway of our house. It was two story's and it was big. I never understood why we always got put in big houses when there were only two of us. It was a 4 bed 4 bath house.

We got out and walked into the house. I walked into the house staring in awe. The house was so bright, which was awesome, but we would need pretty big curtains to cover the huge windows. I hope my windows in my room aren't so big. I thought to myself.

My mom gave me a tour of the house as workers began to unload everything from our uhaul and into our house. My mom got the master room, of course, but I got the second biggest room. I had my own bathroom and a walk in closet. I had two windows but one wad a small one with blinds already, but I had one huge one looking into my backyard. I looked though my small window and saw someone just standing there. I walked away from my window and saw the person walk away. It was black in the room so I couldn't see the actual person but still... Creepy.

There were two rooms left. My mom decided in having the third biggest room be a guest bedroom and the last one be her office.

I went into the backyard and saw that our neighbor's house, to the right was exactly he same but flipped. I shrugged and went back inside because boy was it hot!

********later that night*********

We had almost everything unpacked. We didn't have much but we still had some. My mom was in her office eating dinner and working, so that left me alone at the dinner table. I had made us grilled cheese sandwiches, due to the lack if ingredients to make a real meal.

I finished as my mom came out of her office she put her plate in the sink and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I started cleaning the kitchen. Let me just say, I hate doing chores. I do all of them and the bigger the house, the more to clean. My mom never has time so I do them.

After I finished cleaning the kitchen I went upstairs to my room. I turned on Pandora and put on my Na Na station and it played. I unpacked and organized everything in my room and it was only 8:42 pm. I only have a couple if days til school starts on the 21st of August.

I got into my pjs deciding to take a shower in the morning. I brush my teeth and wash my face jumping onto my bed with my phone. I watched a video of Tyler Oakley on YouTube then went on instagram.

I already missed my friends. I only had 4 people that I hung out with. I was a very shy person and I didn't do sports because my mom didn't have time to get me all the required things. But whatever. I got bored on instagram so I went on snapchat.

I was already enrolled to got to Pepperridge High School. Tomorrow I have to get my schedule from the office, so I might as well tour the school.

I checked the time and it was now 10:27 pm. I turned off my phone and went to bed.