Friends?

Marley's pov
Sebastian and I have been talking for months now. We have become really close friends. I was gonna tell him about how I wanted to addition for the Glee club.
"Bas hey." I greeted him and my heart faltered when he smiled at me.
"Hey Marls its nice to see you." he said hugging me and I wanted to hang on to him for forever.
"Come sit your table it ready for you." I said and we sat at his table. He had been crowned best customer and had his own table.
"So anything new with you Marls?" he asked and I perked up.
"I'm thinking of joining Glee club." I said and he looked shocked.
"I didn't even know you could sing." he said and I smile.
"Do you wanna hear me?" I asked he nodded. I ran up to Nana and grabbed the microphone.

WWhen I finished everyone applauded but I was focused on Sebastian. When I was walking back to the table one of the male customers stopped me.
"Hey hot stuff you wanna hang?" he asked and I felt sick.
"No thank you." I said trying to walk away but he grabbed my hand. A wave of fear flushed over me.
"Now don't be like that." the man said touching my face. I shuttered fear running in my vines.
"Let go!!!" I said as sternly as I could he just laughed.
"Hey!!!" a voice says I turn and see Sebastian.
"What?" the man asked.
"I believe she said to let her go so let her go." Sebastian said.
"What's it to you?" the man asked.

Sebastian's pov
I saw Marley get surrounded and stood up. Anger coursing through me I walked up to the violent looking man.
"Hey!!!" I shout they all look at me.
"What?" the man asked annoyed and it took every ounce of self control not to punch him.
"I believe she said to let her go so let her go." I hiss and he glares at me.
"What's it to you?" he asked me. I thought about it and it was everything. Marley was everything.
"She's my girlfriend and you better let her go unless you want me to involve the authority's." I said and they let her go and I pulled her into my chest. With one last glare I pulled Marley to my table.
"Sebastian?" she asked shocked.
"I'm sorry you had to see me like that. Are you okay?" I asked concerned.
"Bas I'm fine." she said and I sighed relieved.
"You have an amazing voice. Your Glee club would be lucky to have you." I said trying to change the subject.
"Really you think?" she giggled nervously.
"I do." I said putting my hand in hers.