imagine 2

Imagine your being beat up by your boyfriend but Arthur's there to stop him
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Your pov

I was riding back home after my hotel job in valentine.

I really didn't want to go back home. I wish i could stay at the hotel for a bit more time.

Im just going to get straight to the point i get beat up by my boyfriend yeah... his an asshole.

I was almost at Rhodes that is where i call home and it is also where my boyfriend is waiting for me.

When i reached my destination i quickly hitched my horse on a nearby post and i was walking towards my front door.

Then i heard grunting from around the corner of a nearby wall i was contemplating whether to check it out or leave it but my curiosity got the better of me.

I saw two strangers fighting. I ran an inch away from my house then i looked back and standing in the window was my boyfriend giving me a death glare i quickly gave one back to him and went to go stop the strangers from killing each other.

I got in the way it was a very big risk im taking but oh well you only live once.

Once i stepped in the way the man looked very confused. I stared him in the eyes.

"Its not worth it okay"

I said to the cowboy. I turned around to look at the other man but he was gone.

"Well then"

I said turning back to him and i gave him a bright smile.

"My names Y/n what your name?"

I said sticking out my hand. He gripped it softly.

"My names Arthur Morgan"

He said smiling at me then i realised my boyfriend was out on the door step now with he front door wide open.

I shot Arthur a 'help me look' but i don't think he saw it.

"Well Arthur Morgan i should be getting home now"

i said giggling nervously. He laughed a bit and that was when my heart melted.

But i think the look on my face was so easy to read because my boyfriend came over. He gripped my hand really hard i had to put on a fake smile but Arthur saw straight through me.

"Well i should be going now"

Arthur said he whistled his horse and he hopped on.

My boyfriend was dragging me into to house now and he stood there for a few minutes until the door shut behind me.

As soon as i was in the house he pushed me really hard that i hit my head of the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH!?"

He screamed really loud i was shaking in fear now.

He's fist came flying to my face but i dogged it. I was crawling away from him now and he kicked me in the stomach so hard i started spitting out blood.

There was some tears in my eyes now but i wont let them fall. I stood up quickly and he pushed me again and i went through a glass table.

I screamed in agony

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

The man in front of me was laughing. I spat blood in his face and he punched me.

He threw me to the floor and he walked to the kitchen. I started crawling to the front door but when i was going to grip the handle the knife went through my hand and pinned me to the door.

"Do you really think your going to leave"

He left again and that is when i had a little bit of power left and i ripped the knife out my hand i stood round the corner waiting for him to come in.

He walked in and i stabbed him in the leg and i ran to the door shoving it open really fast.

To my luck Arthur was out there picking up his hat from of the floor.

"ARTHUR HELP"

I screamed he looked over in shock. He quickly grabbed me and got me on his horse.

He got on really quick and rode of to God knows where.

I was starting to fade into the darkness.

"Arthur i d...don't w..ant to die"

I said spitting out blood. He looked over his shoulder.

"You wont im here now"

He said riding faster now.

"Thank you"

That is where i passed out

2 days later

I woke up in a bed. I heard loads of talking outside i let out a groan but then loads of people starting flooding around me.

I flinched away from them i let out a tear.

"Don't hurt me please"

I said scared for my life.

"What is going on in here"

This guy came in he had black hair
He looked really confused and when he saw me on the floor i assume he was going to get Arthur.

Went Arthur came into the little tent he told everyone to leave and they all did.

He calmed me down straight after they went out.

A month later

I was settling into the camp nicely. My best friend is obviously Dutch he was such a caring person.

Arthur asked me out not a while back and i said

"Yes"

Because who wouldn't. I was walking up to Arthur's tent now.

"Hey Arthur im going to do guard duty alright"

I said to him he was looking in his journal.

"Yeah of course don't let me stop you"

He said smiling i jumped up like a little kid i ran over to him and kissed him but before he could say anything else i left his tent.

10 minutes later

A few more minutes left to go and then i can see my baby boi.

I thought to myself i heard rustling in a nearby bush. 

I went to investigate

I wish i didnt now it was him the devil himself.

"Well hello Y/n"

Its him

My ex boyfriend

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry if its crap you all seam to really love this imagine book and im so grateful for it

To everyone who reads this book or comments or votes

i love you so much 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜