Chapter 1

"Guys! Sasha, Jean! I heard there's a new guy!" Marcie giggled, sitting down at the lunch table.

"There's two new girls actually." Jean added. Sasha just sat there, staring at Connie Springer, captain of the basketball team. 

"Earth to Sasha, Saaaashaaa." Marcie said, smiling.

"What? Oh, sorry, I was just, um-" Sasha sighed.

"Looks like you've got your eye on someone." Jean chuckled. He scooted closer to where he could see her view.

"Ohhh, Connie." Jean revealed. Marcie spit out her Sprite.

"Connie?!?! Connie Springer?" Marcie burst out laughing, "He's the weirdest guy in this school, in my opinion."

Sasha blushed, "It's only a slight crush," she thought.

Sasha Braus was one of those girls who didn't want to be like everyone else, she wanted to be different and have her own quirks but at the same time she wanted to fit in. On the other hand, Marcie Bodt was like most girls, she had her flaws but she liked to think of them as her best features. Last, Jean Kirschtein was the guy who decided what he wanted is what was best for him. But, all three of them together made the perfect team of friends, and they were always there for each other no matter what happened.

"Look, it's the new girl," Sasha spit out her drink, "Wow, she's muscular."

"Daaaaang." Jean smirked.

Marcie elbowed Jean, "Don't even think about it, Kirschtein." Jean looked at her and smiled.

"Wait, look, the other one. She would be perfect for the cheer squad!" Marcie looked at them both.

The new girls both sat down at the same table, "Why is everyone looking at us?" one of them whispered.

"I don't know, but I kind of like it."