○CHAPTER○SIX○

Warning: crossdressing

Seokjin woke up and immediately realised that something is wrong. The soft mattress under him and scent of cleanliness, not like the reek of the camp. The he realised that his hands are handcuffed to head of the huge bed. When speaking about the bed, there is plenty of space but Namjoon still decided to sleep tightly pressed to Seokjin. His crotch is pressed to Seokjin's side and it is making him nervous because the man has hard penis. Seokjin is trying to get out of the handcuffs but without results. Namjoon has one of his long legs wrapped around Seokjin's legs so he woke up soon after Seokjin started to move.

"Good morning darling."

Namjoon unlocked the handcuffs and quickly grabbed Seokjin's wrists before the man can choke him.

"Okay princess, lets dress you and we can have breakfast."

Seokjin is fighting but Namjoon is much more stronger. He washed Seokjin's face and then combed his black hair. After while two servants come with silver trays full of food. Also another five men walked inside the bathroom. Four of them are carrying big black boxes and the one with pink hair clapped his hands.

"Lets prepare you!"

The man put his hands on Seokjin's shoulders.

"By the way my name is Key and I am going to turn you into princess."

Key took kabuki brush and opened make up box. Namjoon pushed Seokjin down to sit on small round tabouret and holds his head between his strong hands while Key is doing his make up. Seokjin starts to fight with them but it is useless, it almost caused him to get stabbed in his eye with mascara brush. Seokjin cant recognise himself in the mirror. He looks like a girl. And that's what is making Namjoon hard. He cant explain why, Seokjin is so gorgeous and sexy. Key chose outfit for Seokjin who only gasped.

 Key chose outfit for Seokjin who only gasped

"I am not a girl!!"

"I am not a girl!!"

Seokjin is angrily yelling but they ignore him. Key handed box full of panties to Namjoon.

"You have the right to choose panties for him."

Namjoon chose the best lingerie for his princess and then gently pulled them up. He tucked Seokjin's penis in small pocket inside the panties. Then he stroked Seokjin's milky white thighs and smiled at him.