Hey, stop being mean to Luke.

What do u think about Calum? Do u think he's Asian? do u think Mikey is insane?

I think he's creepy. Yes. And no, I think he's just a little paranoid.

Do you think there is something wrong with Calum?

Yes

Ashton, why did you leave Michael alone at the whatever place alone? Do u find Calum weird? And do you think you know who you're talking with when you sent Michael to the hosptial? 

I didn't want to be around Calum. Yes. I was talking to Luke? [looks around confused]

Luke:

You are curious about Mikey, don't you? I bet u don't want to kill him for real! 

I admit, it's never taken me this long so yes I'm curious about him. Who said I wanted to kill him? [winks] 

What are intentions with Michael???

If I told you, i'd have to kill ya. [chuckles] I'm kidding. I can't tell you or i'll be giving it away. 

Are you trying to frickle frackle with Michael?

What is frickle frackle? 

You scare me.

Good

Are you going to have a threesome with Mikey and Calum? Or do you want Ashton too?

[scrunches eyebrows] [looks away awkwardly] 

When are you telling Michael you're a demon? And will you help me at scaring this bitch I hate?

I think he already knows something. Who said I was a demon? And sure, of course. 

What are you?

You'll have to find out. [smirks]

How come you haunt Michael in his house one day and the next you're moving in next door in a human form terroizing him? How is that possible? WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?!?

Are you saying I can't have a human form? [scrunches eyebrows] 

WHY DO YOU MESS WITH MICHAEL?!

I have business to do. 

Also why did you hesitate when you said Calum was your friend?

He's not my friend

Are you planning to have sex with Michael?

[winks]

Why the hell are you so creepy? Like damn man calm your creepiness down Creeper McCreepskins.

I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

Do u want to kill Mikey and Ashton?

I don't want to kill Ashton

What is wrong with you?

I'm perfectly fine.

What are you intending to do? Is this all just a game to you or is there a reason behind it?