"Wolfie?" Her soft, sweet voice rang in the car speakers.

"Mum where are you?" I asked.

"At home"

"Good, stay there and lock everything up. Keep the boys in the safe room and don't get out until I or dad tell you too. And if the girls or Alex are there don't let them out either." I almost growled in the phone, turning sharply to the left.

"Baby boy, you're scaring me. Why do I have to do that?"

I clenched my jaw just thinking about the possibility that she might actually be gone, my Fire.

"Freyah's grandfather got his hands on her. I don't know where she is or who he is coming for next. I'm driving to the apartment now to see if she is still there. Just keep my sons safe. I trust you, mum."

I could see the apartment complex, the nerves in me going crazy.

"How do you know?" She questioned, I could hear shuffling in the background with the boys laughing.

At least they are happy.

"I phoned her and she was really off. She said something about paint and I told Tony and he is pretty sure that she is not safe."

I parked the car, ready to head out.

"Mum, I'm here. Tell the boys mummy and daddy love them. I love you to mum, stay safe."

She mumbled a 'love you too baby' back before the line went dead.

I ran in, the building didn't seem anything out of the usual and that's exactly what I feared. The door to my place was left open, cardboard boxes everywhere.

"Saoirse? Baby girl are you here?" I called out, gun in hand.

"Fire?" I called out again, searching every room.

Nothing.

"Fuck!" I punched the wall before running a hand through my hair in frustration.

I got my laptop out and started hacking into the corridor security cameras. I fast forward then to today just after I had called her. The images playing in front of my eyes.

He got to her. Her grandfather was there, in this building and he got her. She was dragged, unconscious through the building. Any person that crossed their path was shot dead.

He must have got a team to clean up because there wasn't any trace of what happened in the building.

That bastard!

" You need to think Wolfgang. Think." I chanted over and over again as I paced the room.

"How are you going to find her. You need to find her."

She didn't have her ring, that I knew for sure. What else could she have had that would have helped me track her that no one would think off.

Think!

"The cross." I breathed out, sprinting to our room and started rummaging through her jewellery box.

"Come on. Please don't be in here." I prayed.

I looked everywhere and I did not find her cross necklace. That meant that she was wearing it and I could have not been happier. It was the neckless that had broke when I saved her from that jackass Henry, I had taken it to the family jewellers to get it fixed and even if it was a fine piece of jewellery I added a small diamond to make it that extra special and thanks to that I can track her.

"Oh my goodness, uncle Carter you were a fucking smart man." I thanked my uncle in the heavens.

Without him, dad would have not been able to find mum, Kendyn would have never found Rose and I might have never been able to track my Fire.

I started calling everyone like mad, getting teams ready and getting uncle Paul to track her down. After a few hours, we had finally got something.

I sure hope this will work.

______________________

Hello, my loves!

this chapter is a little shorter than usual but it needed to end where it did. 

A short moment of silence for Carter ❤️

will Wolf be able to find Freyah before anything bad happens?

what will he be up against?

how is Freyah doing? 

what will happen next?

thoughts? predictions?

xoxoxo