"So you would have disowned me if I ran away?" She half-joked, but Clint could easily read off the unease behind that question.

"Retiring and disbanding the team are two very different things. And I know you well enough to know and hope that someday you might retire willingly, but you would never leave in medias res," she smirked at his terrible attempt at Latin.

"I'm really gonna miss you though."

"I bet you are cause I'm the best."

"Shut up you idiot. I'm probably gonna see you and the fam around Christmas but don't tell Lila beforehand else she'll eat you up."

"You're probably gonna end up on her Christmas wishlist anyway." She chuckled at that, knowing how much fun it would be to surprise her little one like that.

"Hey," she sat upright, turning around to face him once again. "I don't want you to feel guilty with whatever happened to Pietro. It was his choice and you aren't to be blamed in any way."

"Yeah. It just overwhelms me a little...thinking about it that way. With whatever he'd gone through and with everything that had happened to him, he really didn't shy away. I just feel like how much more precious my life becomes after this, like I've gotta really make it a good one, Tasha, for his sake, you know? That little punk, he had a real big heart."

"Yeah, that's true."

"I want you to remember this too, that we only have a handful of the forevers, we believe in we have otherwise. You've gotta let yourself breathe a little through life."

Natasha's mind went back to their brief interaction during Sokovia after Bruce had let her out and she almost chuckled at the memory.

"Avengers we're leading the civilians to the Townhall, try to meet us there." The moment Steve saw her heading towards him, he moved forward with Wanda towing behind.

"Rogers."

"Romanoff." The brief nod they shard was more than any courteous question of 'are you okay?'

"Is that my jacket?"

Steve turned his head towards Wanda and stated, "she's with us."

"Still doesn't explain the jacket." It was one of Natasha's favorite jackets but the truth of the matter was that she wasn't entirely in the mood to spare the teen, especially with what all she had done with Ultron and particularly, the memory she has shown her.

"Fighting these robots is getting us nowhere," Steve almost quickly cut her off, aiding Wanda's discomfort. The teen exhaled, looking away, she was already pretty shaken with whatever that was going on and Natasha's Black Widow stance wasn't particularly helping.

"The air's getting thin. If we go up much higher people are gonna start dropping," Clint stated while passing Natasha some of his armor and one of her guns he'd especially gotten for her from the compound.

Wanda's emotions were almost all over the place; there was guilt, fear and anxiety. And all together it was eating her up. She knew she had to do something. "There are people in the city still hiding."

"Steve nodded, "root 'em out." She instantly started off, desperate somehow to find some equilibrium. "Barton," Steve pointed his eyes in her direction and Clint, not missing a beat stated, "I got her six."

Natasha was a little surprised by his protectiveness, she glanced a brief look from the running teen behind, to him slowly, who was starting to pick up pace behind her. "What?" Barton asked but she, ignoring him, looked up at Steve, knowing that she had a lot of catching up to do, she decided to concentrate on what was needed to be done.