Austin ran towards Jeff, scowling.

Jeff turned and decided to meet Austin head on. With his knife.

You heard the sickening sound of Jeff's knife tearing through Austin's skin, and puncturing his muscle.

Adrenaline ran through your veins as you put on your game face.

"Jeff!" You shouted, getting his attention.

Jeff turned towards you, pushing Austin away from him. His full attention was on you now, and your attention was only on him.

"You're dead!"

Just as your knife was about to enter Jeff's chest, Jeff darted to the right. He moved just in time. Your knife went into the old wall, creating a gap.

Jeff grabbed a fistful of your hair and yanked you away from the wall, and away from your knife.

He slammed you next to the window, into the opposing wall. He pressed his right arm against your neck, using the other one to pin you against the wall. He steadily added pressure to your neck, starting to cut off your air supply.

"Finally," Jeff said. "You can finally go... To... Sleep..."

Just as he was going to finish you off, he was pulled off of you by a staggering Austin.

You dropped weakly to your knees, coughing and taking in air rapidly. Your lungs longed for more oxygen, and you would have relaxed and took your time, if Jeff hadn't been there.

Instead, you shakily rose to your feet, prepared to get in the fight.

Jeff suddenly moved away from Austin and grabbed his knife. He slipped his knife into his pocket and ran to the window. Just as he was about to slide off the windowsill, he turned, looking directly at you.

"This isn't over. I'll come back. And when I do, you'll be taking your final breaths, begging for mercy. Mercy that doesn't exist."

With that, Jeff jumped down, leaving you and Austin alone in the room, bleeding and worried.

***time skip***

Austin hadn't left your side once. Not even after he was stabbed by Jeff. He wouldn't allow you to take him to the hospital and get the wound checked out. Instead, Austin simply stitched it up, and went on as he normally would.

However, Austin did insist that you lived at his house for the time being, rather than your own. You agreed, and had brought several of your things with you.

That didn't stop Jeff, though.

Jeff visited several times in the past week. He had found out about you moving to Austin's, and decided to continue coming after you anyways. Sometimes, he would stay outside and taunt you, scare you. Other times, he would come inside and try to kill you. The only thing that kept him from doing so was Austin, Wolff, and your determination to live.

"(Y/n), what gives? You've looked out the window every three minutes since you woke up this morning."

Austin looked at you from behind his matted brown hair, his grassy green orbs locking with your (e/c) ones.

"It's just... Jeff might come back again. No, he WILL come back again. I just want to be ready for when he does."

"Don't worry, as long as Wolff and I are here, he won't get a chance to even get inside."

You sighed.

"Just cheer up, (y/n). We can watch your favorite movie. Will that help put you at ease? At least a little bit?"

You looked at Austin and shrugged. "It might... You don't mind doing that for me? I know you're not the biggest fan of (f/m)..."

"I don't mind at all. I'll go make some popcorn or something."

"No, I will. It might help take my mind off Jeff. Plus, you need a shower."

Austin chuckled, pretending to sniff himself. "I don't smell that bad."

"Uh, yeah, you do."

You cracked a smile.

"Finally you smiled. I've been waiting for that. You have a smile that just lights up the whole world, you know that?" Austin murmured as he got up.

"Just go take a shower." You giggled as you went to the kitchen.

You walked into the kitchen, opening a few cupboards. You could hear the sound of running water overhead- Austin was in the shower.

You continued looking through the cupboards, finding what you needed. Popcorn, and (favorite snack). All you needed for tonight. Other than the movie and Austin, of course.

You suddenly heard a tapping sound and looked up, directly at the window. There was nothing.

The tapping continued.

You looked around cautiously, thinking it was Jeff.

You slowly walked towards the back door. You stopped in your tracks, and mentally face palmed. Wolff was pawing the door, watching squirrels run around in the back yard.

You opened the door for him, letting Wolff dart outside after the tiny animals.

You sighed and shut the door. As soon as you turned around, you opened your mouth to shout. A pale hand covered your mouth, muffling your shout as you were pushed against the wall roughly.

"If you scream, I will not hesitate to kill you. And then, I will kill your little protector, and his damn mutt, too. So I suggest you keep quiet when I take my hand off of your mouth."

Jeff's voice cut through the air, stern and rough. He took his hand off of your mouth, but kept you pressed against the wall.

"What the hell?!? Aust-"

Jeff's leathery hand covered your mouth again.

"I said shut up! I'm serious!" He hissed, glaring at you.

You quieted yourself, not saying anything as Jeff took his hand away once more.

"What the hell do you want, Jeff?" Your hushed voice made Jeff relax a bit, seeing that you weren't gonna yell.

"I WANT to kill you. But... I can't."

"And why is that? Have you suddenly gone soft, paste face?" You taunted him as you looked around for anything that could be used as a weapon.

"Careful now, I'm the one holding the knife. Don't make me use it right now."

"Wha-"

You saw a gleaming knife in Jeff's hand, and looked at it.

"When did you-"

"Now listen here, (y/n), I have something important to tell ya, and I'm not gonna wait until your friend gets out of the shower. So shut up, and let me talk." Jeff growled.

You silently nodded, looking at him.

"You're a very lucky person. I've been told not to kill you. In fact, the guy who told me not to take your life wants you to come join our household. He wants you to be one of us," Jeff paused, scowling. "Tonight, meet me in the backyard. You're going to go with me to the house. You're going to decline Slendy, and then... Well, I'm going to kill you. Got that? Oh, and if you refuse to go, Slendy himself will come and bring you to the house. Or he may just kill you. Either way, you don't want him to come over here. And you don't want to make me angry. So meet me at midnight. Or else-"

Jeff was interrupted. He turned to the staircase, his eyes glaring at your close friend. Austin.