"Finally!" she exclaimed. "They're starting soon."

I sat down and placed my backpack at my feet. I could see coach Adams walking out of the locker rooms, followed by the team and the boys who were planning on trying out. The cheerleaders didn't come out though, since their try outs were taking place in the gym.

"EVERYBODY LINE UP!" coach Adams yelled and blew into his whistle. The boys dressed in normal gym clothes lined up in front of the coach (Jake included), and the ones dressed in proper football equipment stood beside him.

I recognized Niall, Liam, Zayn and the Black brothers dressed in their football kit and there were two other boys I only new by their faces.

"Aren't there supposed to be more players?" I asked Sophia.

"The back ups didn't come. They're only starting the training tomorrow."

"Do you think Jake will make the team?"

"He better be, so he'll get us in the cool parties this year. I'll literally cut off his balls if he doesn't."

I laughed and she shot me a serious look.

"Hey, I'm just remembering something. What did Mr. James mean when he said that Niall was the reason he got the job? Didn't Ms. Lancaster quit?"

"She did quit, but not because she wanted to. Jake said that principal Brooks caught them fucking in detention on the last day of school so he made her quit. So it wouldn't get on the news probably." She answered.

Oh my God. I'd never thought Ms. Lancaster would do such a thing. I mean, she was attractive but she was ateacher, for God's sake.

When the coach blew into his whistle my train of thought was interrupted. He started calling everyone's name to check who was present.

"JAKE MALIK! ZAYN MALIK! LOUIS TOMLINSON!"

There was no answer for Louis Tomlinson, which made the coach go crazy.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS TOMLINSON?" he yelled and turned to Niall, repeating the question to him.

"I don't know Sir-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW I-"

"I'm here coach, sorry! Got a bit...caught up with stuff."

"It shouldn't happen again or you can kiss the co-captain title goodbye."

"Oh my God." Sophia whispered and I turned my head to look at her, confused.

"What?"

"Louis has a semi! He was definitely fooling around with his girlfriend before this." she snickered and I looked back at Louis, to see that he indeed have a semi tent in his football shorts. His neck was red and he seemed to be breathing heavily even though they hadn't even started yet.

"This is gold." Sophia laughed.

"What is?"

We turned our heads to see Harry coming towards us with a big smile on his face. He sat down next to me and let his bag fall at his feet.

"Louis fooled around before coming to tryouts."

"What?" Harry asked, eyes widening.

"Her girlfriend must've sucked him off or something, look at his pants."

"Oh." Harry said and looked towards the pitch.

The tryouts seemed pretty easy from where we were standing but they were apparently much more difficult that they seemed because by the end of them, everyone was heavily panting and cursing.