Jake just nods his head over and over and shakily takes his belt off and hands it to Louis.

"Good job Louis, now place it around Paddy's head to keep the beanie in place and pressure to the cut" Charlie instructs.

Louis nods and does what he's told, albeit shakily.

"Good job darling" Harry says when Louis is done.

Jake then starts screaming, and banging on the lift doors.

"Please let me out, I need to get out now" Jake yells.

"The fire brigade are here Jake, they are coming" Charlie says.

Louis goes towards Jake and grabs his shoulders.

"Jake, listen just calm down, we're getting out now okay, just relax and breathe I promise it's okay" Louis says.

Jake takes some deep breaths, he's thankful Louis is being so nice, especially after Jake has been such a jerk to him.

Outside the doors the fire department and ambulance have turned up and are getting started on prying the doors open, since the carriage is halfway between floors they are going to have to bring Louis, Jake and Paddy up a floor through the doors.

When the doors are open there is a wall straight in front of Louis and Jake there is enough space just above to get them out though,

"Alright boys?" One of the fire fighters says.

"Yeah can we get out now" Jake rushes.

"Sure bud, my name is Jason and I'm going to help you guys up okay. We need to make sure it's stable and the cart isn't going to slip before we do" Jason says.

"No, no, no I need to get out now please" Jake panics.

"Just relax bud" Jason says.

"No I'm coming now please" Jake says.

He then grabs onto the floor above and halls himself up the wall.

"Jake" Louis yells, he sees the car move and dust comes down from the ceiling, he grabs Jake and pulls him down just as the car slips down another level

Jake falls and knocks Louis to the ground. Louis whacks his head again on the floor but he's okay.

They hear yelling and Louis and Jake catch their breath before they slowly help each other up.

"Shit Louis.... fuck, you....you saved my life" Jake says in disbelief.

Louis doesn't say anything, just smiles slightly

"I'm sorry, fuck Louis I'm really sorry" Jake says,

"It's fine but Jake, please just listen to them, they know what they are doing and they are going to get us out" Louis says.

Jake nods, he feels like a right prick and he's upset at how he's been acting towards Louis.

"I'm sorry about how I treated you before, I was jealous and I'm sorry, Harry really loves you and I'm sorry I tried to ruin that" Jake says sincerely.

"Don't worry about it, I understand. No hard feelings" Louis says smiling.

"Thanks Louis, you're a decent guy" Jake says.

Louis shrugs and tries to make sure Jake stays calm as they wait for Harry. Louis can feel his chest getting tighter and Louis tries not to get worked up about the fact he's struggling to breathe.

Upstairs, Harry and everyone bolt to the floor below, Harry is filled with worry. He's pacing, he needs to know Louis is okay.

The firefighters eventually get the doors pried open, Jake is brought up first and is taken off to the ambulance to be checked over.

Louis is brought out next and Harry is rushing to his side.

"Shit baby, are you okay" Harry asks as he holds Louis close.

"Haz" Louis says as he coughs into Harry's chest.

"You're bleeding Louis, lets get you checked out Sweetheart" Harry says,

Paddy is wheeled out by an ambulance and taken to the hospital, he's got a concussion but should be okay in a few days,

After some oxygen and his head stitched up, Louis gets the all clear to go home. Louis still feels like he can't breathe properly but the paramedics assured Harry Louis was fine and just needs rest. Harry ends up ordering sushi instead of cooking, promising Louis he will cook for him tomorrow night.

As soon as they entered the apartment, Harry showers them both and dresses Louis in grey sweats, socks and Harry's black hoodie that makes Louis look even smaller than he is.

Harry then scoops Louis up, places him on the couch under the blankets as he serves up the sushi. Louis is quiet and Harry just wants Louis to talk to him.

Once they both have a plate and a glass of expensive wine, Harry turns the fireplace on and scoots in behind Louis, holding him close as he eats.

"I'm so proud of you Louis, you did so well today, helping paddy and Jake like you did" Harry says.

Louis smiles shyly and rests back on Harry.

Harry kisses Louis on the side of the head.

They sit in silence for a little while, Harry finishes his sushi while Louis is still playing with his. Harry sips his wine and gives Louis another five minutes before he starts talking.

"I'm going to need you to talk to me darling, come on, I'm here" Harry reassures.

Louis sighs, sits up, puts his untouched plate on the table before he grabs his wine shakily and downs the whole thing at once.

"Whoa there Sweetheart, lets just scale it back a little" Harry chuckles slightly as he takes the glass off Louis.

"Sorry" Louis says.

"It's okay, but before we drink our troubles away and risk a trip to the hospital, lets talk about them hey" Harry smiles warmly, he puts the glass down and pulls Louis back down between his legs.

"Are you worried about anything?" Harry asks.

"I.....I'm worried about Sam and Dan and you getting hurt or something, I'm scared they are going to come after us and hurt you" Louis confesses.

"Darling, I've hired protection, you have a bodyguard and so do I, several, and I wouldn't let anything happen to you" Harry says sincerely.

"It's not me I'm worried about Haz" Louis says quietly.

"Baby, it's....I'm not the one Dan and Sam are after, they want revenge on me so they are going to go after you. They won't touch me" Harry says guiltily.

"So they want me?" Louis asks quietly.

"They won't get you" Harry says.

"Why didn't they just let me die in the fire, why didn't they try to kill me in the lift?" Louis asks.

"They are playing games" Harry says.

"What do they want?" Louis asks,

"That I'm not sure of yet, we don't know yet. I've......Ive spoken to Drew and he is on his way down to London. He's going to lead the case" Harry says softly.

Louis turns around to face Harry.

"Is it that serious" Louis asks.

"Well, considering they are wanted for a number of offences including attempted murder" Harry says.

Louis sighs.

"Louis, don't be scared okay. I will do everything to protect you baby" Harry says and Louis half smiles and nods.