The wind beneath my wings.(A Justin Bieber love story).

Hi guys I'm writing a new story on here as you all can see its a Justin Bieber love story, I'm not the greatest writer either but I'm trying my best to deliver the best to you guys. But this story isn't edit or proofread yet so  You have been warned.

This story was written on August 15th 2012 by A.L. Jarrett.AKA simple_beauty. No copywright or plagiarize this story belong to A.L Jarrett(aka) simple_beauty. Thank you for your Cooperation. 2012.*********************************************************************************************************

Author's Note: Everyone this is to let you know that ,you need to read Two can play that game!!" a JB love story sequel after reading this one to get the full understanding ok. Thank you.@xAaliyahx.

PROLOGUE

Justin and his girlfriend Shantelle Mason have been together eversince they both were fifteen years old and Shantelle don't only consider Justin as a great boyfriend but her rock,pillow,her hero and the wind beneath her wings too and also the most closest to her heart apart from her loving but deceased  mom who she treasure so much. But now that Shantelle(aka)Shan and Justin are both sixteen years old but Justin's seventeenth birthday was only in a week. They were more responsible now also.

Justin ask his mom Pattie if Shantelle could move in with them ,which Pattie said yes that she could and that's what she did , but will Shan and Justin feelings grow stronger towards eachother and what will happen if it does and get out of control now that they can see eachother face to face??.

LIKES!! COMMENTS!! VOTES!!! Thanks for reading the prologue.