Meeting the Twins

You saw how the two boys looked at you like if you were a monster."Im sorry",you said looking down on the floor."Its ok oh amd i want you to meet my two sons."This is Yukio."Yukio looked at you and greeted you."This is my other son Rin"He also greeted you."I want you to make up ok,I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything ok (y/n)"You nodded your head.

           It went silent for a while until one of the brothers said something."Hi im Yukio and this is my older brother Rin."Rin looked at you,you had beautiful (h/c) hair."Why are you here,"Rin asked."Well i don't know,"you said."The only thing that i remember is that i was in a--you got cut off by Rin with all of his questions."When is your b-day."Where are your parents."Are you a good cook."Did you run away from your parents."You got mad and he pulled the last straw.SHUT THE HELL UP WITH YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS!!!!!!The room went silent.Shiro was standing at the door and dropped the plate that had food on it.You turned around and saw Shiro disappointed at you.You looked at Rin who had water in his eyes and started to cry.Yukio who was also disappointed and was hugging Rin.You got up and you were mad at yourself."How could you say such a thing (y/n)"I-Im sorry,"you were stuttering and you ran outside as fast as you can.You were on the swings on the playground.

               You were going to cry but you said to yourself"don't cry (y/n)."You saw Shiro standing with Yukio and Rin.Rin had already had stopped crying."I-Im sorry Rin.""Its ok,"he said with a smile on his face.You were still mad at yourself and you were so mad that you let the anger all out.He said,"Stay back you two."You bust into dark blue flames.Shiro went to you and hugged you.You then calmed down but still frightened because you were on fire."We should go inside its getting dark",said Shiro."Yukio can  talk to you privately."I need you to take care of (y/n) and Rin for me ok."He nodded his head.

                       FEW YEARS PAST

You were pretty much surprised that Yukio was going to be leaving.You saw in his room all of his stuffed packed up and all organised.You stayed home with the rest of your family.Rin was out looking for a job and Yukio had gotten a call from Rin saying that he was hired.We were all happy for him.He came back and you looked out of the window and saw him on the swings."Hey Rin."Whats wrong?"I g-got......fired",Rin said."Why?"Just for helping a girl and caused damaged."

                "There you two are",Yukio said."Rins not in the mood he got fired."What why"(Minutes later sorry I just dont know what write about  because I started at 4 in the morning)Everyone was sad and mad I guess at Rin especially Shiro.The next day you woke up on Yukio's bed and you saw Rin reading a letter It was from Yukio."Yukio left and didn't say bye in person thats just fucked up", you said."What the hell",said Rin looking out the window."Do you see what I see!?!"Yup",you said.

              HOPEFULLY you like the story and there are some parts that  missed and im sorry like when that one dude got punched in the eye and yes he will be in my next chapter.So yeah im sorry if its boring because i couldn't think of anything.I might write something that I didn't put in this chapter so i may skip parts and not put it in any of the chapters.And im sorry that it was sooooo short SORRY.

                                       ~swagamuffin