Chapter 3

*Recap*

The bell rang I grabbed all of my stuff and and I was about to step out of class when Mr.Shadis called me to his desk.

--------------------------------------

Mikasa's POV

I walked to Mr.Shadis's desk.

I looked at him in the eyes and told him " You called me sir?"

"Yes I want you to show (Y/n) around the school. Is that fine with you ?" He spoke with a serious voice

I looked at him and said "Sure."

He looked at me and smiled.

I looked at (Y/n) and thought 'Your so clueless I wonder what they gave you to forget everything I did to you.' I smiled at him. 'I don't think you'll be smiling after I give you a reminder.' I thought.

"Can I see your schedule?" I told him.

"Here you go?" (Y/n) said while handed me his schedule.

I looked over it and saw that we had to same schedule. I handed him back his schedule. I walked to the door and opened it and let (Y/n) get out the class first. I saw him walk passed me and I followed him.

"Where are we going next?" (Y/n) asked

"We are going to Mr.Shadis's classroom he's our next teacher." I said.

"Oh." Was all (Y/n) said.

(Y/n)'s POV

'She looks so familiar. Her face reminds me of a friend I had.' I thought

I shrugged off the thought and continued walking with Mikasa. We stopped infront of a blue door.

"Stay here I'll go tell the teacher that your here." Mikasa said.

I nodded and waited for Mikasa outside of the classroom. I heard footsteps getting close to the door and to my surprise I saw Mikasa. She said, "C'mon the teacher said it's okay for u to enter."

I walked inside the classroom. All of the girls and boys looked at me. The teacher told me "What's your name maggot!"

I responded "I am (Y/n) (L/n) and I transferred here from Military Academy."

The teacher said "Okay then (L/n) just know this class is going to be your worst nightmare! Go sit down next to Ackerman!"

I walked down the rows and sat next to Mikasa.

'I hope he is just kidding.' I thought

I was looking at the teacher when someone threw a paper ball at me. I opened the piece of paper and it read.

Hey hot stuff~

I looked at see a girl with black hair in pig tails turn around and waved at me. I wrote back.

Hi I'm (Y/n)
What's your name

I crampled the paper back up and I threw it back to a black haired girl.

'Wow she's really pretty ' I thought

Hopefully u enjoyed this part and sorry for not updating earlier it's that school got harder with all this 8th grade and graduation requirements , but I'll try to make some time and update as best as I can.

Love
EndlessTears