Best Birthday Ever

Start from the beginning

Lexi: How about... Comet? Cos he's small, and chances are he can run fast! And just so cute!!!

Josh: Okay, Comet it is. You like him then?

Lexi: I love him, this is gonna be the best birthday ever! I love you baby, thank you for both of my amazing presents!

Josh: You're welcome babe, now come on, I have your day all planned out. Look, I even got you something to wear...

Josh opened the door to the wardrobe and pulled out a dress which resembled Anna from Frozen. Josh also had one of his own, as he would be Kristof. After a quick shower, they got changed and then Josh announced another special surprise.

Josh: I did get these costumes for a reason... because I'm taking you to Disney World Florida!

Lexi squealed in delight and kissed him before she went to the bathroom to do her hair. Meanwhile, as Lexi was busy, Josh messaged everyone in the group chat about the plan.

Josh: Okay guys, are we clear on the plan? I've managed to convince Lexi to come to Disney World, so what I'll do is leave my key outside, under the welcome mat so you guys can get set up.

Bayley: Yep, all good!

Sasha: Just out of interest, what costumes did you guys go for?

Josh: Kristof and Anna from Frozen.

Sasha: Aww... cuties!

Josh: You guys got all your costumes?

Seth: Yep, got my Prince Charming suit!

Sasha: Finding glass slippers was difficult, but got there in the end!

Finn: I have my Prince Phillip outfit ready to go!

Bayley: Sleeping Beauty is mine! I won't be sleeping through the party!

Liv: With me as Snow White, what can go wrong?

Dean: Nothing, especially when I'm your prince!

Josh: Okay, remember your jobs guys, and I'll let you know when we're on our way back, that's the signal for you guys to get into costume.

Seth: We got this, bro! Let's give Lexi a birthday she won't forget!

Josh: Okay, she's coming back now. Later dudes!

Lexi returned from doing her hair, and sat down in her dress on the bed, watching Josh get into his Kristof outfit.

Lexi: Look at my handsome man, god, you're one hunky ice seller!

Josh: Business is booming right about now! So come on then, how about we ride Sven all the way to Disney World?

Lexi: Let's go...

4 1/2 hours later...

Lexi was wearing a blindfold as they got back from their trip. Josh was helping her up towards the front door of their house, and Lexi was curious as to what was going on.

Lexi: Why am I wearing this again?

Josh: Because if you saw what this last part of your surprise was about, it wouldn't be a surprise...

Lexi was then helped through the door, and as she heard it shut, she saw everyone in front of her, yell "SURPRISE!!!"

Finn: Happy birthday, Lex!

Lexi: Oh my god, baby! Disney princes and princesses! Was this your idea?

Josh: Maaaybe...

He had a smug look on his face as joined everyone in singing Happy Birthday to Lexi.

Lexi was almost in tears as the gang embraced in a group hug, and then split off into groups and took photos. Lexi took the most, posting a few on her Instagram.

alexa_bliss_wwe: BEST!!! BIRTHDAY!!! EVER!!! Another year has flown by, and I'm so happy with everything! I'm gonna be a mummy as well as a wife to my beautiful husband to be, josh_s.32, and to top off my day, a Disney themed party! Thank you all for the birthday wishes, I love you all!

beckylynchwwe: Sorry I couldn't make it, Lexi! I'll be sure to pop by with your card and pressie!

ajstylesp1: Happy Birthday, Goddess! Have a good one!

rondarousey: A creditable opponent, and an amazing woman. And from the looks of things... an amazing party, where was my invite?!

charlottewwe: Save me a bit of that cake, that looks yummy!

After a few more hours, it was getting late. Everyone had gone home, and they left Lexi and Josh to enjoy a moment to themselves.

Lexi: This has been the best birthday ever, baby. I love you so much, thank you for doing all of this for me.

Josh: Hey, anything for my future bride-to-be.

They got undressed, and went to bed, with Josh wrapping his hands over Lexi's bump and Lexi putting her hands on top.

Josh: I love you, Lexi.

Lexi: I love you too, my Joshy.

Josh: Forever and always...

Josh then fell asleep, leaving Lexi to smile at him as she began to fade off.

Lexi: Forever... and... always...