-Find her? But I have no clue, where to start. Said Chrom.

-Try the place where you two met each other. Said Robin.

-Good idea. Said Chrom.

-Let's go to the old village. Said Fredrick.

Chrom and his friends arrived in the old village, they immediately started looked to you. Chrom went to the lakeshore in the village, you always like to play with water since little.

-Chrom.

After hearing your sweet voice, Chrom looked in front and you were there in the lake. He smiled and went next to you.

-Milord, I missed you.

-I missed you too. My heart was breaking every day when you were gone. He said kissing your hand.

-Oh, Chrom... Your foreheads touched. -I always knew that you would come for me.

-For you always (Y/N). Said Chrom.

-Chrom! Screamed Robin.

-Coming. Said Chrom. – It seems I must go, but don't worry I will return. He said.

-It's okay. Next time it will be in the place where you saved me.

-The place where I saved you? Asked Chrom.

You simply nodded.

-Milord, we need to go! Screamed Fredrick.

-Alright! Said Chrom. -See you soon (Y-. Said Chrom shocked not seeing you there again.

Chrom and others returned to the castle.

Next day...

-Robin, Fredrick, I have a place to visit. Said Chrom.

-Where? Asked Fredrick.

-The Breakneck Pass! Where I saved (Y/N) from the thieves. Said Chrom.

-Okay. Said Robin.

-Go and prepare yourself milord. Said Fredrick.

-Sheesh. Said Robin.

-We will soon have to tell him, tactician. Said Fredrick.

-I know, but it's been years since I saw Chrom this happy. Said Robin.

In the Breakneck Pass....

-(Y/N)? I'm here. Said Chrom.

-There is need of announcing yourself, I already knew you we're here.

-(Y/N). Said Chrom walking up to you and embracing you.

-I knew you would find me. Chrom, promise me you won't leave me again.

-I promise. Since that day, that I have nightmares about the time I left you. I wish I could had saved you sooner, now you would be my queen. Said Chrom.

-Sumia, Lucina and Cynthia love you and I love you too. After you said that, you touched his lips.

He returned the kiss, Chrom missed you since the day you left him, he dreamt with day that he would finally take you back to Ylisse and make you his queen.

-Will you return with me today? Asked Chrom.

-The place where I said my goodbyes. You said that vanishing.

-Wait (Y/n)! Screamed Chrom.

Next day...

-I'm going to the Manor of Lost Souls. Said Chrom.