Six

"Justin." She cried through the phone.

That instantly worried me.

"Selena? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly my eyebrows furrowing.

"H-he. He was cheating on me." She cried making my heart hurt a little.

I instantly knew who she was taking about and that made me mad. How could he cheat on her.

"Where are you?" I asked

"I'm in my car. I-in front of h-his building."

"Alright I'll be there in 5 minutes. Can you wait that long I'll be there as soon as I can." I said already getting into my car.

"Ok." She hiccups

"But Justin. I don't think you're going to love the rest of the story." She said.

I think I had an idea and I sure as hell wouldn't like it but I had to make sure she was ok first.

"It's alright. I'll be there in a minute." I said hanging up the phone.

Once I got there I instantly pulled her into my arms. She clutched onto me. And in that moment I felt at home.

"I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this."

"I'm so stupid." She cried on my shirt.

It was an expensive white collared shirt. And she most likely was getting mascara and stuff on it but it was ok. As long as i could keep her in my arms.

"Come on Let's get you Home."

We got into my car and I took her to my apartment. She had calmed down a little bit. She wasn't crying anymore but she was now angry.

Once we got into the apartment I asked her if she wanted anything to drink. Decking my offer. She took off her boots which made her look shorter and cuter.

Sniffling she makes her way through m apartment and takes a seat on the sofa.

"I'm so stupid." She says

"No, no you're not."

"Yes I am. I should've realized this was happening."

"It's not you're fault."

"I know it isn't. But how could he and with that whore. I knew I couldn't trust her. That smile was all fake. And the nerve she had."

"Oh Selena. It was all a mistake." She said in a high pitched voice.

That made me laugh

"Stupid bitch. And she wasn't just going behind my back but also yours." She exclaimed throwing her hands up.

That made me shit up.

"Oh shit. Oh I'm so sorry Justin. It wasn't my place to tell you."

"It's alright. I already knew she was cheating on me."

"With Michael and you didn't say anything the other night?" She said getting angry again.

"No! Not with Michael. I didn't even think of that. But some guy named chad texted her last night asking if they were still on for tonight."

"Huh! She's messing around with two guys." She gasped in disgust.

"I know right." I said dryly.

"I'm sorry. You're probably hurt to. And I'm making everything about myself." She said looking down

"It's alright I'm not really hurt." I admitted

And it was true. I really didn't care and that kind of worried me.

"Oh cmon. You have to be a little hurt."

"Nah. Nothing hurts me anymore. Not after when we broke up."

Shit I shouldn't have said that

"Oh..."

Great now I made things awkward.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't ha-."

I was cut off with soft lips landing on mine.

I immediately kissed back. I was flooded with old memories.

Oh how much I missed these lips.

She pulled away oh to soon.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done tha-"

This time I was the one who cut her off with my lips.

AN: oof the first Jelena kiss of this book.