thirteen

Austin had went to pick up Yas from her house waiting for her to come outside, he watched as she quickly walked over to his car with a smile on her face. Should he tell her? He didn't want to see her lose her smile.

"So what you wanna do today?" She asked pulling her seatbelt over herself.

"I have an idea." He smirked putting the car in drive. She just pushed her hair up into bun trusting his judgement. She watched as he stopped at the side of the road, "We're gonna have to walk a little more up."

"Oh good." She laughed, "I was thinking you were trying to kill me."

He shook his head matching her smile, "Shut up. And close your eyes."

She gave him a look, she was trusting him with a lot, but with guiding her to the unknown she wasn't sure if she could.

"Come on, just trust me." He nodded his head to her squeezing her arm assuring her that she could.

"If I die. I'm haunting you. You hear me?" She threatened before closing her eyes allowing him to guide her to the questionable location, she was surprised she didn't even peak.

When they finally took a long pause from all his guidance she wondered if they were where he was planning to take her, "Okay. Look."

She opened her eyes not even knowing what to expect, but when the words ESCAPE ROOM glanced down at her she knew it wasn't that. She looked to him confused, but he just smiled.

"I happen to believe you shouldn't give up on your dreams. And this is the most detective shit I could think of on a short notice." He explained. He watched as the smile on her face brightened, and it made his day. If all he got out of tonight was her smile, he'd be okay with that.