My Oc's #1

I will most likely do another of these if I bring more of my oc's in but until then this is what I'm putting. I get all my pictures form Pinterest. None of the art I'm this book is mine nor will it ever be.

Ashlyn: Height- 5'0 or 152cmBirthday- 11/24Age- 24Occupation- Owner and waitresses/chef at the cafecafe also a part-time  model for Serena

Ashlyn:
Height- 5'0 or 152cm
Birthday- 11/24
Age- 24
Occupation- Owner and waitresses/chef at the cafecafe also a part-time model for Serena.
Personality-Ashlyn is very sweet but she is very blunt and not afraid to tell the truth with a smile (or curse you out with a smile too). Ashlyn also loves to cook and it's kinda like her safe place to keep form harming idiots.
Style- Ashlyn loves to take her boyfriends shirts and hoodies to where them around. You will never not see Ashlyn in heels. Any type of bottoms will do with her she doesn't care.

Serena: Height- 5'7 or 170cm  Birthday- 9/10 Age- 25 Occupation- A semi-famous fashion designer Personality: Serena is a tsundere am who is very standoff ish to people she doesn't know

Serena:
Height- 5'7 or 170cm
Birthday- 9/10
Age- 25
Occupation- A semi-famous fashion designer
Personality: Serena is a tsundere am who is very standoff ish to people she doesn't know. She will also easily tell you what she thinks of you but in a complicated so you don't really understand what she thinks of you.
Style- Serena will always be seen in a crop top unless she has a really important meeting. Any type of bottoms and shoes will do as long as they go with her matching knee high socks that she always wears.

Red: Height- 6'5 or 195cm Birthday- 2/13 Age- 27 Occupation- The co owner and waiter/chef at the cafe also a part-time model for Serena

Red:
Height- 6'5 or 195cm
Birthday- 2/13
Age- 27
Occupation- The co owner and waiter/chef at the cafe also a part-time model for Serena.
Personality- Red is very quiet around those he doesn't know and still he doesn't talk much at all unless he has Ashlyn by his side. Red is very evil and won't hesitate to strike when he sees fit.
Style- Red's style consistent of jeans short sleeve shirts and leather jackets. Red can and will get dressed to the tee if needed for the occasion.

Ash: Height- 5' 11 or 180cm Birthday- 10/30 Age- 24 Occupation- A part-time waiter at the cafe and a full time model for Serena

Ash:
Height- 5' 11 or 180cm
Birthday- 10/30
Age- 24
Occupation- A part-time waiter at the cafe and a full time model for Serena.
Personality- Ash is very sweet and funny. He is probably the most plesnet to be around out the rest of his friends in the little group. Ash is very kind and caring. He can read people like an open book but chooses to stay quiet of the sake of the people around him.
Style: Ash wears sweaters no matter what time of year it is he will have a sweater and jeans.