Kid-ding me

Thors Pov

i was heading to lady Cori's Chambers so i shall inform her that Break fast is had Began.as i knocked on her door,no answer i knocked again,Nothing.i felt like something was wrong so i Open the door and i saw inside was a sleeping child. "Oh my Odin" i mumbled and picked up the sleeping child and Bring her to the others.

 "Oh my Odin" i mumbled and picked up the sleeping child and Bring her to the others

3rd Pov

as Thor was Walking to the Living room he notice the little child has the same features just like Cori "What a familiar child" Thor said as he Arrived "Hey Point Brea—Whos that?"Tony asked as Walked Over to Thor.Suddenly the little Child Woke up and bit Thor Arms,and Drop down and Grabbed a Pocket knife out of her pocket "Where am i,Who are you,and if you won't tell me wheres my Dad right now,i swear to Captain Americas Diner plate sized sheild.im going to slice your butts off!!!" the little girl said as she pointed the knife at them "woah woah,little girl do you know who your talking to?" Tony asked "loads of hooey gosh darn people" the little girl said with a pissed face "hey,why dont we introduce each other.I'm Peter Benjamin Parker" Peter said "I'm Cori Gray Fury Sir,Adopted Daughter of Nicholas Fury,6 Years old and a honorary Soldier of S.H.I.E.L.D"Cori said while saluting to Peter.

"Welp this is really interesting" Clint said as he was Picking up the little Cori "So what do we do now,we can't just leave her like this?" Steve said "Hey you look like Captain America!" Little Cori said as She looks at Steve "Actually kid he i.." Steve Covered Tony's mouth "What do you now about Captain America,Mishka?" Pietro asked.

"I now he use to be a really skinny kid who wanted to fight the war,but not to kill but to protect it was confirmed by these words 'I don't like bullies 'I don't care where they're from'and his Best friend is James Buchanan Barnes,one of the only Friends the excepted Steven Grant Rogers as a normal Person,James also was Called by Steve as Bucky also fought in the War in 107th but after Steve had the Super-serum from Howard Stark he became a TV product for the War after Lots of shows and heard about Hydras attack he decided to finally be the soldier that he Wanted to be but during that when he was about to head to Hydra Bucky fell off a Train and when Steve Rogers defeated Red skull he said his last words to Peggy Carter and He Crashed down with the Plane and he is Probs dead"

Cori said Looking at the Crowd "its incomplete but i wanted it to be quick"

"That is surprisingly true" Steve said looking really surprised "so now what?"Natasha asked as she looked at the little Cori "Well why don't we just.....oh look at that is that shield?"Tony said Pointing to the shield "No way! this..is this vibranium!" Little Cori asked "well it is the only one"Bucky said "so wait does that mean The Steven Grant Rogers is still alive,because this should be in the museum" Little Cori said as her eyes began to sparkle "well kid,guess what i'm here and in the flesh"Steve said as he laid his hand on little Cori's back "Oh My Gooooosh!!!! i-i have some many Question, a-are you really a s-super soldier?how is Bucky?are you Dating Peggy Carter?!"

"does this reminding you of anything..kid"Tony said looking at Peter "yeah"Peter said with a smile of Hope "so this was Cori before she...realized the Pain and suffering"Peter said while looking sad at the little kid until he felt something on his leg,he looked down to see the little girl hugging Peter,Peter kneild down and Hugged the little girl "Mr.Parker are you okay" she said with a Worried look "yeah i am"

"Hey you now you have the same name as my Friend" After Cori said that we heard a crash "Where is she!!!" Agent Hills shouted as she walked in with Agent Coulsen.

"Auntie Hills,Uncle Coulsen!!!"Little Cori said as she came running to Agent Hills and Coulsen "My Baby!!"Maria said as she carried little Cori in her arms "you look prettier than usual" little Cori said as she notice how older she is "Thank you,U...

"Auntie Hills,Uncle Coulsen!!!"Little Cori said as she came running to Agent Hills and Coulsen "My Baby!!"Maria said as she carried little Cori in her arms "you look prettier than usual" little Cori said as she notice how older she is "Thank you,Uncle Coulsen and I are going to a meeting later and since we heard you were here we wanted to see you"She said with a smile and put Cori with Coulsen and walked to us "Okay what did you do"she said she had her serious face on "We dont now,Thor found her like that and she dosent even know us like this is her Past self"Tony said as he looks at the little Cori playing with Coulsen "But do you think this has to do with Time"

as they say that Cori started stummbling back to near the Kitchen counter "Mr.Rogers i-I Dont f-feel s-s-so Good" (i'm really sorry) when she said that she fell behind the Counter,Loki was the one who looked behind it "Oh dear" He said as he Carried normal Cori out to her Room "Oh and i was the one who did this so...your welcome" Loki said as he Left.As Loki left Maria sighs "thank god i got to see the old happy gullible Cori i used to know anyway i have a meeting to attend" as she says that she walked away with Coulson to the elevator.

"That was Fun" Natasha said as she smiles brightly and left to the training room "well at least we know who's her favourite here"Steve said holding to Buckie's shoulder and giving a smirk.

Mean while at the Sactumn

At the library Stephen had a Nightamare about something but couldnt see it clear so he decided going back to memory lane when Cori was Trapped here for 6 months knowing if she is a Powerfull person name Philari she is not a God or a Demon but titled as Mother to magic and Mythical stories but who knows Maybe she is her or an descendant.

Remember the mini series i said this is the First Called Strange Memories so enjoy it.