Yuki smiled at her mom" I understand mommy I'll be a good girl for uncle Aizawa and when he comes over maybe he can teach me some new words like last time. And I'm soo excited for my birthday I can't wait!!" Aya and Haru both sweats dropped at their daughter's cuteness but both will have a word with Aizawa in due time to see what she's learning from him.

"Come on then let's head home so we can have a family movie night to end the day, would you like that Yuki?" Her mom asked as they started to make their way home, Haru carried his little girl on his back.

"Yuki you know mommy and I love you right?" Haru said while walking with his wife in tow." Yes daddy I know" She giggled" I just want you to keep in mind that you have to always smile no matter what and be kind to everyone, even if they are a hero or a villain they will always have good deep in their heart and that is when you come in my little snow angel, to keep them happy, can you promise me that you will do that for me and mommy?"

Yuki smiled at her dad" Of course daddy because I'm gonna grow into a hero just like you and mommy and always help people no matter how big or small!" Aya smiled happily at her daughter and Kirara and Appa yipped at the young girl with excitement. Aya smiled in happiness until they heard a loud boom from the street ahead of them.

Then they saw smoke coming from some down the street. Yuki had tears in her eyes"Mommy! Daddy! what's going on, is there a bad guy." Haru placed his daughter on the ground and was about to answer her when they received a phone call receiving distress saying that not a lot of heroes are downtown to help. They did not have enough time to take Yuki home so they brought her along. (btw they already in their hero costumes)

Yuki was riding on a grown out Appa with her dad while Kirara grew and flew with Aya beside them. A few seconds before they reached the downtown area Haru received a call on his phone from All might" Toshi! where are you?! Are you-" Before Haru could finish he was interrupted by Allmight.

"I'm...Downtown...This villain is strong..I've been injured is there any way you can...." The call blanked out and went out away." Toshi!!" Harus eyes widened, they all stopped on top of a building to analyze the damage of the city.

"The officers said that it was only one villain downtown but why is there so much destruction is he that strong?" Aya questioned while placing her hand onto Kirara's mane. Haru sighed in distress but calmed down" I don't know maybe he has a strong quirk but I'm going to find my friend and help him out you need to go and see about the injured heroes or civilians downtown Aya." Haru stated while lifting Yuki off of Appa.

"Daddy...Please be okay" Yuki sniffed while gripping onto her mom. Haru kissed his wife and kissed his daughter's head and smiled" I will my little angel because I will end this villain today and later on be a hero again tomorrow."

Yuki wiped away her tears and smiled at her father and watched as he and Appa flew off to find Allmight. "Come along Yuki let's be heroes together and help the people ok, your daddy will be fine he isn't the #2 hero for nothing," Aya said as she grew out her wings once again and placed Yuki on Kirara. "Ok mommy I believe in daddy" Aya smiled and then flew with Kirara behind her.

Aya had something on her mind as she flew to the town below her' Please come back safe Haru please for Yuki's sake'

Time Skip

Most of the injured people were healed by now by Aya, most of them were not that injured which Yuki helped to heal on a few of their injuries. Now they were evacuating the town with the other heroes. Yuki kept looking back at the destruction around her and the hurt people and imagined her daddy hurt really bad. She stopped walking and Aya turned around and noticed her baby girl, not by her side.

The Angel Worth fighting For(Bnha various x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara