New students

This pregame lol :/

It was a normal day. Ouma hanging out with saihara as usual but they ran into a red hair boy thats slightly taller than saihara. The red head has cat-like pupils, gray pants, white shirt with a black button shirt.

Karma pov

"Hey nagisa, look at you going all prince charming." "I was just distracting kayano from her bludlust, thats all." Some how I bump into two boys. One with spikey, purple hair, and has bandaids all over his face. Kinda like the nurse mikan but bandages on her leg and her arm. The other, with a hat, dark hair and looks a little emo. "Uhhm s-sorry......". Then out of no where ryoma holds up the purple boy and puts him against the wall. " YOU LITTLE BRAT! DO YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST PUSH US AND GET A WAY WITH IT?!." "RYOMA STOP IT!!" the kid starts crying and sobs. The other....scared and terrified. But he fainly pushes ryoma. " were so sorry d-do you need help?" Asked nagisa. "Yes thank you." "It okay ouma." "Okay thanks saihara." Apparently purple by is ''ouma'' and the dark emoish is ''Saihara". " im so sorry about ryoma, he is a bit of a anger issue." "I-its okay, he sounds like a big issue." "WHAT DID YOU SAY BRAT?! I PUNCH YOU LIKE THE PICE OF SH-" nagisa holds up a knife. " uhhhh never mind." Hey im Nagisa shiota! This is karma akabane, the person who bulied you is Ryōma Terasaka, and this is Rio Nakamura." " h-hi im kokichi ouma this is Shuichi Saihara." "Nice too meet you guys" " what are you guys doing up here in the mountain?" " We are trying to find E class. They said it was up here on the mountain." Me and Nagisa look at each other. "We will show you!"

No ones pov

After some minutes" they made it to class 3-E. But what they don't know is a last year of thier lives will be intresting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ouma and saihara introduces themselves and sit down. They were in shock that they had join an assassination class. Well yeah why wouldn't they be (they are pure children) shuichi thought about kaede hanging out with rantrao. There so cute together (im sorry i had too!!!) Then his mind was snapped out when he heard a bullet being shot at the teacher. "Nakamura! I said no discharging anti me guns!" "Yeah i know." Think about what you have done. Back row!" "Aww" man if you were there, i looked like i was parelized in shock.

Lunch time

Its time for lunch when the teacher flys into the sky and the whole room filled up with buckets of air or cold snow storm. Then out of no where, all the students were running towards saihara and ouma. "Whats your name?" "Do you like anime?" "Do you think nagisa is a girl?" "Sheesh. Stop harassing saihara and ouma guys." "Awww fine!" "Thanks you saved- "your ass? Sure no problem." So whats with nagisa? I thought hes a boy. He is we just make fun of him." "Oh i see" hey wanna sit with us at lunch?" Asked nagisa and kayano. "Yeah i don't see why not." "Hey how come Nakamura and karma maje fun of you, nagisa?" "They say men work dosent suit me."well i think it does. So then how come you won't cut your hair? My mom wants me to be a girl but im a boy." "Ahh mommy issues" "yeah someting like that"

After school

"Ouma-kun!" I look back too see shuichi runing down the steep hill. "Oh hi saihara-kun. whats up?" I...was...well..wondering..if you..like to hang out at m-my p-place? Ouma blushes. "Y-yeah. Okay i'll see you later then. Bye ouma. Bye saihara."    

Later that day

Saihara pov

"Ouma!!! Please dont leave me!!! I love you!! 

2 hours Earlier

"Hi ouma-kun. Hi saihara-chan. So i was wondering if you want to go to the arcade? Karma, nagisa, kaede, isogai and mehara will be ther so will be fine!! O-okay." We walk it took like 10 or so minutes. And finally we arive. "Hey whats sup guys!!" "Were doing great!" "That sounds good" saihara gasps. "What is it saihara? "DANGANRONPA STUFF" " wow im surprised they have it here" "COME ON LETS GO OUMA-KUN!! uhhhm o-okay" i pop in coins and the game starts. I have 50 seconds. I reach for one of the monokumas and grab them. "Yay i did it!! Wow saihara. Good job!!! Ouma said with a smile but ot fades. "Here ouma" i hand ouma the monokuma, while his eyes sparkled. "R-really? Yeah. Thank you saihara!! Ouma purrs on my sholder. "No problen." (Me in the corner and fangirls and yes im a girl...even tho i act like a boi....-

_-) 2 hours go by and ouma wants to stay at saiharas house. "Hey *hic* there *hic* cutie" the man said. He was drunk. Ouma hides behind saihara. The voice echoes in saiharas mind in rage. But he did nt want to show. So saihara stayed calm...a bit. "Go away" some how the good looking guy gets oumas hand and kisses him. Saihara is horrified by the tramatic kiss a rondom stranger gave to the person who i liked....ouma. Ouma crys and sobs then he was stabed. And the guy leaves. The others come and go to run after the guy.

Now.

"Ouma!!! Please dont leave me!!! I love you!! Finally the ambulance came and ouma is okay i was a deep cut but he is fine. Im so relived but....ouma...is in a comma. Apparently when puma fell he hit his head really hard and. I didnt notice the blood from the head but now i do.    

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

O-ouma-kun?! The doctors came and got the to and used it for a pluse. The sound of beeping noise echoed through saiharas head making him sob and sob until finally...beeeeb beeb beeb beeb. 

Hey guys sorry i havent uploaded any thing im just so busy. And i have a big announcement to make.

Thank you guys so much!!! I am so happy right now 😊😭😭😭😭 i could cry!!! Also you can suggest anything smut, angst, fluff or just straigt up random

Thank you guys so much!!! I am so happy right now 😊😭😭😭😭 i could cry!!! Also you can suggest anything smut, angst, fluff or just straigt up random. No gotto go now bye!!!