Bae Jinyoung💐My Bae💐

Start from the beginning

Jackson only winked at you as he fixed his tuxedo and placed his hands to where it was previously. She pecked him in the cheek and walked away. Your blood was boiling in a matter of seconds as you clenched your hands into a fist, the tears that returned rollimg down your cheeks. Jinyoung looked at you worriedly and brought you to the cafè near your school.

"You still love him, don't you?"

I only nodded my head slightly and hummed in response.

"Come on, get over it. You deserve better. Jackson is nothing compared to other nice boys out there."

"Like me,"He whispered. You pretended not to hear and resisted the urge to chuckle.

"Yeah right. I just can't get over him. He's my first love after all. Who can forget their first love, you tell me?"

"Playboys,"He rolled his eyes. I chuckled at his cuteness.

When you said Jackson was her first love, his heart shattered into a million pieces. He thought he was your first love. After everything he did for you. He knew you never felt the same but it hurts for him to see you with another men, happy. He wondered if he made you happy enough.

"You want to get him back, don't you?"

Your eyes widened in shock, surprised he could perhaps read your mind.

"Well, I have precisely a plan for us,"You blinded at him profusely. What does he mean by us?

"We can make him jealous. You know, he made you jealous and now it's your turn. You should go for a make over too. You know my sister's on damn make up artist. You could go out with a guy to make him feel jealous and dont forget to be extra lovey dovey with him, more than how you were with Jackson."

You only were jaw-dropped. You couldn't believe those words actually came from Jinyoung. You didn't realised he was that smart. But who?

"Who should I go out with then?"

"Me."

"Micheoseo?

"Ani. I just want you to be comfortable with someone which could probably be me."You looked at him as your eyes soften. You knew he likes you. Well, maybe.

Jinyoung said that we would be starting when you're ready. And artificial couple indeed.

*TIME SKIPEU*

<<Jinyoung POV>>

I offered (Y/n) to be my girlfriend for a short period of time since she wanted to make her ex jealous. I knew this was an opportunity for me. I liked her since the very start. Since the day I knew her. Still continued ever since she rejected me. Still had plenty of feelings for her. My heart just couldn't stop beating her. Our memories we had could not stop me. Our secrets we shared could not stop me. Our lovey-dovey experience could not stop me from loving her. She's just different from other girls.

It was time for recess and everyone went wild by either running around, screaming or just chilling while walking. I saw (Y/n) walked with her friends along while heading towards the cafeteria. That reminded me of something. That reminded me of when she was with Jackson. I only 'admired' them from afar as I kept the pain in my chest. Burden took me long enough to sacrifice my happiness. I have to be happy for her, the least that I could do. The way she smiles at me. The way she chuckles at everything I do. The way she complimented me. The way she looked into my eyes. The way she embraced me. The way she.......kissed me.......I swear that was a lomg time ago. It happened thrice.

And when I was standing there like an idiot, watching the couple being all clingy. My heart shattered into a million pieces. My body became numb, refraining me from stealing her heart. My lips were dry. Nothing that I could do but to be patient and smile for her, well, them.