"Is she your sister?" she peeked behind my back and there's Chaeryeong who still combs her hair .

"Yes/No way!" we said in chorus.

How dare this kiddo' not recognize me as her older sister? (ㄒoㄒ)

"Ah she looks like you . Both of you are cute" she said while smiling .

W- we're cute? (⊙_☉)

D-did she just said we're cute?

"I'm going to our room now do you wanna come? I like your socks by the way" she exclaimed as she waved us goodbye.

I looked at my socks and it's my freaking sleeping socks! It has a moon and rocket design . Wtf?

Chaeryeong is laughing behind my back.

I immediately removed my socks and put it in my bag . I have shoes without socks now . It looks okay though.

I run towards the entrance leaving Chaeryeong behind haha .

I saw Sakura not too far from where I am .

I run towards her direction so that I can walk with her to our room.

As I'm getting near her direction, I accidentally stepped on a banana peel causing me to slip infront of Sakura.

Is it the 13th or is it just me who brings bad luck? Argh my front hurts .

I looked lika a swimmer, swimming on the grass and to take it all of, many students saw it .

"Chaeyeon are you okay?" Sakura leaned closer to me .

I can smell her perfume.

She helped me to get up . It really does hurt.

I saw a wound in my knee. So careless Chaeyeon!

"You've got a wound, let's go to the clinic " she said while assisting me to walk.

I- I can feel my heart beat . Why is that?!

The nurse immediately put the bandage in my knee . I'm feeling better so we headed to our room before our first class starts .

"Uhm t- thank you Sakura" I said . I didn't look at her because I feel embarassed . I'm always causing accidents in front of her .

"You're welcome. I'm just repaying your kindness" she smiled at me .

I scratched the back of my neck .