Maybe...maybe some stories have a happy ending

As you stared down at your feet, you felt a warm pair of arms wrap around your waist from behind, then set their head on your shoulder. You turn your head slightly, to see Shiro, smiling at you. A light smile crept upon your lips slowly, he then laughed slightly. He gently kissed your cheek and spoke. "I'm sorry, I should have told you about Adam. It was obviously some major to tell someone, but if I'm telling the truth..." he looked at you "I would have taken you over him any day if the week." This made you smile and laugh sweetly.

    He spun you around to face him, putting one of his arms around your lower back and the other caressing your cheek softly. He began to inch his lips towards yours and you slowly closed your eyes and leaned in. As you were about to kiss, the sky fell; it started to rain hard and you started to laugh. He opened his eyes and giggled slightly. He then picked you bridal style and carry you off, leaving you laugh hysterically. "Is this what humans do often, cause it's fun!" You said through the laughter.

    After the little argument, Shiro took you inside and set you down on a couch which you seemed to enjoy. He then took off his jacket showing just a white T-shirt. He walked over and sat beside you, leaning his head up against your shoulder. "This, this is where I want to be, I want to stay. I need you to know that." He said making you smile. "May marriage an fortune come to us, bless our Verndari (protector)." You said, making him smile lightly. May it come to us...

        2 years later

    You walked hand in hand with your husband, Takashi Shirogane. He was still in his Garrison outfit because he just got off of work and decided to spend it with you. See, after that night, you and Shiro's bond grew closer and stronger. Then, after about a year and a half, he proposed to you, which you gladly accepted. Then, on the faithful day of 11/9/18, you were wed. This day is your anniversary, so are obviously going to spend it together.

         Your pov

  'I have to, I need to tell him. It is our relationship and it will alter it so much. It's our family, we need to make it grow, truth makes it grow obviously'

          Shiro's pov

  'She's seems really trouble Abo something. I hope she tells me, if she needs to talk about something I want to know. If it's major, we'll get over it and live on.'

       Third person pov

    "Shiro" you spoke shakily "I need to tell you something. I-"