Chpt 2

No one's Pov

Taehyung groaned out because if how boring his class was right now...............

???
" Nice Job killer bunny Jk you killed all your targets. But I have a few more people I need you to kill. "

Jk
" Yes, of course boss you know I am always good for my targets. and I would be happy to kill more people for you my wonder boss. "

Boss
" Okay 1st There is this boy that I want you to bring to me. His name is Seokjin he is 19 years old he works at a cafe. He is not very strongs so it will be easy. 2nd I want you and suga to have a slave with you guys don't ask me why I just want you two to have one. 3rd I need you to kill two people. One by the name of Dk he is 20 years old his father is a drug dealer and he needs to be put in his place if you don't kill DK kill his father. The second one gose by the name Taeyong, he has been caught trying to kidnap kids but then again he is also a drug dealer. So I wish you good luck. "

Jk
" Yes sir on it, by the way may I ask does it matter what kind of slave we get. "

Boss
" No choose anyone you think you would be able to control."

Jk
" Yes sir."

Jungkook left the room and went into his own room and grabbed his favorite knife. He then left the building and went to find his first target.

He found Dk trying to sell some drugs. Jungkook quickly put on his bunny mask and when no one was looking he grabbed Dk and covered his screaming with his hand. Jungkook dragged Dk to a shady area and threw him on the floor.

Jungkook smirked even though no one could see it because of his mask. Jungkook stepped on Dk's face and slowly stabbed Dk in his abdomen he smiled at the muffled screams that the male was making.

Jungkook finally shoved the whole balde inside his abdomen. Jungkook frowned and took the blade out of the crimson colored abdomen and raised it up and began to go completely psychotic on the body. With one quick blow Jungkook stabbed the knife in Dk's skull.

Jungkook sighed as he looked at the lifeless corpse he flipped dk over and lifted up his shirt and carved his initials inside his skin.

Jungkook walked away from the body and went to go find his next target. He groaned once he cuaght a glimps of his target on the roof top of the school.

Jungkook wanting to get this done and over with so he could tell suga about the slave thing climbed a tree and jumped on the school roof. He walked creepily towards Taeyong and noticed he was trying to comit suicide.

Jungkook groaned and grabbed Taeyongs hair and stabbed him in the head breaking his skull. Jungkook smiled and once again carved his initials into Taeyong's neck.

Jungkook sighed and let Taeyong's body fall to the ground. Jungkook heard other people coming to the roof top and so he quickly jumped from the roof. He landed in the tree and safley escaped the school.

He called suga and was greeted by a raspy voice.

Suga
" What do you want musle pig. "

Jk
" Shut up lazy ass grandpa"

Suga
" I do more important stuff than you. ALL you do is kill people. I actually find them"

Jk
" Just shutup Rm said that we have to find slaves that can help us. "

Suga
" What is the catch."

Jk
" We have full control over them. "

Suga
" This will be fun. Anyway I have to go I am helping sunshine hack a building."

Jk
" Yeah bye. "

Jungkook put his phone away and walke like nothing happened he was lucky enough that he did not get any blood on him.

He then bumped into someone making the other person whimper by the impact.

Jk
"Hey wat____. Oh your the kid from earlier. "

Tae
" Y-yeah sorry I have to go you better go to Jungkook Jk the killer killed two kids here we have to take cover. Come with me I will let you stay with me for protection. My friend Jimin is coming with me there he is JIMIN "

Jimin quickly stopped infront of the two boys. He had panic in his eyes. "Hey you too if you want to live come with me I work in an organization. "

They both smiled and followed Jungkook to his 'organization'. They all entered the building Taehyung and Jimin sat on a couch.

Jungkook walked to the basement where his boss Kim Namjoon works in.

Jk
" Sir, I think I have found mine and Suga's slaves. Also I have finished my job. The two boys are dead."

Rm
" Nice I can always count on you and everyone else to do an excellent job. Also have you found my man. Ah I mean Jin.....Ah I mean Seokjin. "

Jk
" No I do not have him but I will I promise."

Rm
" I know don't worry I trust you."

Hello please like an comment tell me what you think of this chapter.
Bye
GucciTaekook