The Gains pt 2

I headed to the coffee shop and ordered a large iced coffee and 2 croissants and started to work on some projects that were very important. I stayed there working and finished some of my work in around 3 hours. Then I got up and headed home. I just checked my email once I got home only to see that I have a really large project due by the end of the night. I started working on it right away but I was hungry since I haven't eaten anything since the morning so I call my assistant, Kate and asked her to bring me a small snack, just a doughnut. Once she gave me the donut I finished it right away so I just asked her to bring me 3 boxes and I'll save 2 and a half of those for a meeting tomorrow. I almost finished my project when Kate gave me the doughnuts, Kate said, "is that all?" I said "for now yes, I might call you a little later if there is anything you need to pick up for me." "Ok bye Lucy!" "Bye Kate" and then I took a small break and ate a doughnut but I realized I had this weird feeling that I just wanted more.

Then suddenly I started scarfing down doughnuts I finished one box then two then three all in only 9 minutes. I realized my button down shirt was about to rip and my pants were about to pop open. I left them alone because I didn't want to see my pig like self. I continued working until I finished my project. It was around 6:30pm and I haven't eaten anything since my doughnuts so I decided to get in my car and get something healthy.

I was driving to look for a place called "Salad Goddess" until I saw a McDonalds and I jut couldn't resist myself so I got in the drive through and ordered 3 BigMacs 5 ten piece chicken nuggets, 7 extra large fries, a large vanilla milkshake and 2 extra-large cokes. I decided that tomorrow I would work all of this pig weight off and be back to normal. It was my first time in New York I reminded myself, I got to experience some new things. I got my food and drove back home which was only 1 minute away thankfully but by the time I got home I already finished 2 ten piece chicken nuggets and 2 extra large fries. I went up to my apartment put on a movie and started my feast. I ate all of my BigMacs and watched my belly grow, and I found it weirdly satisfying. Then I continued with my nuggets and fries which were delicious and I started noticing my pants about to rip, along with my shirt. I then drank all of my coke and it was so refreshing and tasty then

POP

oh no two of my shirt buttons popped and all of my pants buttons. I saw my stomach over filling covering my vagina with its fullness. I shrugged and then drank my milkshake, ugh I was so full but I felt like I needed more to be satisfied. I then called Kate and asked her to pick me up 5 large cakes from the store and just said it was for a large birthday party. I also gave he special instructions to leave it by the door so she wouldn't see my big stomach. After to long of a wait Kate texted saying she put it in front of my door, so I struggled to get off my comfy couch and went to the door and saw my cakes and she got chocolate, my favorite! I was just only going to have a slice and eat the rest later this week but I took a reasonably large slice and devoured it feeling my gut move forward, but I continued wanting more and soon I fished 2 cakes.

"i-can't-eat-any-more-urrrp" Feeling full I was about to stop until I saw that the next 3 were decorated with mini doughnuts. Then I ate and ate and finished the rest of the cakes. My pants I saw have ripped and my fat splurging out of them and my shirt I saw had risen up all the way to my breast's which weren't even in my bra anymore. Then I saw my stomach. It was almost reaching my knees when I sat down and was large and jelly like. It took be a while to get up until I trudged over to the mirror and scale. In the mirror I just saw a big fat ugly pig but then I thought about it and I kinda liked my soft belly and thick thighs with a ginormous ass. I stepped on the scale expecting it to only be around 130 because only 2 days ago I was 110 so I looked down and only saw my belly so I had to push it back only to see the numbers 150. I said to myself I gained 40 pounds in two days, no this scale must be wrong, so I changed into some sweats and even those felt tight and layer down and just noticed how fat I was. It felt right but also wrong.