Two

Onika Tanya Maraj
Paris, France
9:47 AM

I hugged Gianni with a tired bodily expression. The jet lag I had was so crazy. The time difference was crazy as well and I hadn't gotten any sleep since I got here. Dinah had took my thing straight to the Maison Souquet hotel and I was driven to Gianni's house. I didn't want him to think that I was slacking off so I came with a tired mind which wasn't smart.

"Onika! Hi!" His accent was adorable; it made me want to mimic it. I did that with everyone's accent, if they had one.

"Hi Gianni, how are you?" I smiled and he invited me inside without answering my question.

On the living room table there was a plethora of papers that had ideas on them. There was also empty glasses sitting on the seperate table beside the first one. There were professional colored pencils, pastels, crayons, and pencils. There were fabrics and sequins and jewels and even gold links. Of course there was the Versace logo and my NM logo as well.

"I see you've been working."

"Could not get anything done without you being here. My assistant will help you with any of your needs."

Beyonce came from around the corner and I furrowed my brows. She's Gianni's assistant? I knew it was foolish of me not to ask what she did but this?

Gianni had bank and he treated all of his employees well. Their pay was amazing and he had the utmost respect for them. I wondered if she stayed here or in New York where we met.

"Hi Beyonce." I smiled and waved.

"The two of you are familiar?" Gianni asked and I nodded my head. She walked over and hugged me.

"We met the other day at the event where I met with Adele."

"And how is she outside of a work setting?"

"She's a very fun person and she doesn't talk too much so that's something good about her."

Speaking good on her name seemed to satisfy her because she smiled and held her thumbs up.

"Let me show you around the home. Gianni says that you should rest before throwing out any ideas. A refreshed idea is better than a tired one." She explained and I followed her around the house until we stood in front of a big purple door. The door was actually purple and gold.

"This is where you'll sleep until the collaboration is done. Until you both are satisfied with everything, he will not let you leave this house. I promise you." She winked at me then let me inside the room. She closed the door behind her.

The door was luxurious and it was huge to be for one person. The bed took up almost half of the room and it smelled like it had been cleaned repeatedly. Like it was already clean when somebody cleaned it again. I didn't even get to take in the full scenery because as soon as I laid down on that bed, I fell into a dreamless sleep. I didn't even wake up again until the moon was out. That means I slept through the entire day.

But when I did, there was a purple and gold robe laid on the bed and a basket that had all the essentials I needed for a shower. Gianni was pulling out all the stops to make me happy and help me be comfortable. I really enjoyed it.

Someone knocked lightly on the door then I saw Beyonce with her hands covering her eyes.

"Are you decent?"

"Haven't even got out of my clothes yet. You can uncover your eyes." She did just that as she held out folded clothes with a PINK underwear set.

"Gianni is really doing everything he can." I chuckled and took the set out of her hands.