"Too late,I already found ya' hahahahhahaha " another voice came out of nowhere with it's creepy laugh .

A little girl then showed herself up in a room near the stairs .

"You're now the IT Wonyoung!" she said while laughing.

Her laugh creeps the hell out of me .

The girl beside me pouted.

"Ahh you're cheating again Nako! I'm tired. It's my treat since I lose" the girl beside me said .

Ehh? This one is tall and the other one is short . Are they sisters?

"A- are you........  sisters?" I asked

"Nope. We're classmates .She's a bit older than me. I'm sorry because I have to cover up your mouth hihi" the tall girl said .

"Ahh,it's okay . I'm going to the canteen. Wanna come? " I said. I almost forgot about Yena's ice cream .

"Sure! By the way I'm Wonyoung, Jang Wonyoung and she's Yabuki Nako" Wonyoung said while we're walking our way down the stairs. Nako just waved at me .

"I'm Lee Chaeyeon .What are you guys still doing here? It's already late " I said while talking to them.

We entered the canteen and there's only one student left .

"We're just playing around, and you? What are you still doing here?" Nako said while she make lined first to pick an order .

Uhh her height is just so cuttee ಥ⌣ಥ

"Me and my colleague is still cleaning our mess in the baking area" I said while I buy the ice cream . I also bought 2 hamburgers with also 2 colas.

"We can help you with that! Right Nako? We don't have something more to do and a peace offering for scaring you up" Wonyoung said while she took her fries and cola .

"Thank you! but I think it's already clean in there" I said .

We're now walking towards the exit.

*tugsshh

Oh- ohh

A girl slipped infront of me . I helped her to stand up and I noticed that she has a big, b- big bo- -  ugh nevermind.

"E- eunbi unnie? Are you okay?" Wonyoung asked the girl she called Eunbi .

"Wonyoung? Nako? What are you guys still doing here?" she said as she compose herself .

I looked at her . She's pretty .

"She's Lee Chaeyeon and we've only met earlier" Nako introduced me to Eunbi . She then hugs Eunbi.

"Oh hi Chaeyeon .I'm Kwon Eunbi . I'm 18 that's why they call me  unnie" she said . She waved at me .

"Nice meeting you all! I'm going back to the third floor now . See you guys tomorrow! I'm from 1 - A" I said . I gotta go now, the little duck must be waiting for her ice cream. 

"We're also in I-A!" the three of them said in chorus .

W-what?

"We're classmates?" I asked shockingly .

"Yeah! You probably didn't noticed us . We're sitting infront! Okay bye for now~ " Eunbi said .

I waved them goodbye and I've walked myself up again .

Stairs ....  stairss.... stairrssss..

Finally! I've reached the third floor!

As I entered the room , I saw Yena talking to a girl while she puts her w- what? What the heck is that?

She's cornering the girl. Her both hands are at the two sides of the girl.

"Y- yena? W- what are you doing ?" I asked while still shocked because of what I saw .

-------------------------------------
A/N: I'm done introducing the members of IZ*ONE! Guess who's still not mentioned ~ Hmmm ಥ⌣ಥ. Please vote and comment! You can also share your thoughts regarding to this story. Thank you!