Chapter Four

Shantell's dress in mm.

"How does this look?"

"It looks fine baby just like the first two outfits," replies Shante with a roll of her eyes.

"Don't roll yo eyes. I gotta make sure I look good for our future man with his fine ass."

"Mm, that man is fine."

Ever since they had stepped foot out of his office the two haven't been able to stop talking about the man of their dreams.

Luis Gomez

"Will you please just hurry up!" Shante rushed.

"Okay, imma wear this. Let's go get our man."

Luis spotted the duo as soon as they entered the club. He immediately made his way down from v.i.p to meet them at the bar.

"You ladies are even more beautiful than I remember," Luis stated from behind them.

They spun around to look at him and their eyes widen.

Damn he looks good.

Luis was sporting his gray Gucci button up with black slacks and black and gray Gucci dress shoes. The girls each wore black. Shantell in a strapless, form fitting LV dress that stopped mid thigh with gold accessories. And Shante in a back out dress that stopped right under her butt with red accessories.

The three stood in place staring at one another.

"Would you ladies like to join me in v.i.p?" Luis whispered in their ears sending chills down their spines.

Three hours and two bottles of Dom Perignon later Shante and Shantell were drunk as hell. Luis, who hadn't really drunk anything, sat back and observed them.

They don't really act like sisters. He thought right before the girls began making out beside him. Okay, they're definitely not sisters. But what are they ?

"We're gonna head home handsome," Shantell slurred as she and Shante stood to leave.

"Oh no you don't. Neither one of you are able to drive. Y'all can just crash at my house tonight."

"Sure, whatever," agreed a druken Shante.

Damn this house is big as hell. Thought both women.

"You ladies can each take a guest room upstairs."

"We'll share." Shantell said seductively leaving Luis speechless as they climbed the stairs.

No, they can't be. Luis thought shaking his head and heading up to his room. Maybe I should give them towels just in case they want to shower.

As soon as Luis stepped foot in the hallway he heard moaning. He quietly crept to the guest room the girls had chosen and was shocked by what he saw.

Shantell

As soon we got in the room clothes began coming off. I don't know why we drunk so much. But now we're both drunk and horny. Once we're both naked Shante breaks our kiss to suck my neck. She travels from my neck to the top of my breasts. Sucking gently as she twirls my nipples between her fingers.  I slide my hand down her stomach and in between her thighs.

"Stick your finger in baby." Shante moans around my nipple. I slowly slide my index and middle finger into her.

"Damn Tae. You so wet."

We begin backing to the bed. Shante still sucking and nibbling my nipples and my hand still moving in and out.

"Lets 69." I suggest.

Shante lays on the bed and I sit right on her face. Her tongue darts out and flicks my clit. A hiss escapes my lips as I bend over to suck her lower lips. But before I get down enough the bedroom door busts open and guess who's standing there.

Luis Gomez