Slenderman X Reader Forced lemon pt. 1

The last thing you remembered before waking up in the dark room was walking home from volleyball practice with your friend Tyesha. You had just went down your separate paths, since she only lives a street down from you. You had walked far enough to see your house, but you never made it home. The last thing you remembered was not being able to move. You were staring off into the woods right next to your house, then.... Nothing.

When you woke up, you were strapped down to a bed by... Rope?? You followed the trail that it left and you came face to (no) face with the one and only slender man. You screamed out on impulse, only to have another one of his tentacles wrapped around your mouth. You looked up again, tears stinging your eyes, threatening to spill over. You watched carefully as he moved closer to you, opening his mouth to reveal his inhumanely long black tongue. You felt a shudder run through your body as he licked down your neck. Leaving a trail of saliva where his tongue once was.

You let out a muffled moan as he slipped his tongue into the valley between your breasts. You tried to close your legs, feeling your juices pool into your underwear. Before you knew it, your shirt and uniform skirt had been ripped from your body, leaving you in just your Lacey white underwear set. You blushed and tried to cover yourself, to no avail.

Just letting you know I'm not dead with this teaser!!! I'll post part 2 by next week!!!