Chapter 40

Present

Outside  hospital

After knowing  the truth every  one was shocked to the core navya n Aliya  were crying  like hell abhi was in guilt but  there was one  person  who didn't  even  react  he was jst standing  like a statue n that was none other  thn MANIK...  yea he was broken he was surrounded  by guilty  hatred  anger  n all these  different  emotions  this was noticed by cabir he went to manik n jst kept his hand  on his shoulder  n that's  it manik fell on his knees n cried aloud he  was in pain so much  of pain all were crying  by looking  at him cabir hugged him tight n both of them cried but there was one more person  who  was broken  m that  was ABHI...  Dhruv went to him  n hugged  him he cried silently..

Ab: ye maine kya krr diya dhruv...
Dh: sshhh sb thik hojyega...
Ab: mere doll ko Brain tumor.... (fell on knees n cried)

Dhruv hugged him n consoled...

After sometime  nurse came to manik..

Nu: Excuse me sir,  patient  ko hosh agya hai wo apko bula rhi hai...

Manik look at cabir who jst  blink his eyes...  Mukti n rehaan ran towards  her room

Nandu room:

Mukti enter into room only to find nandu sitting on bed n as soon  as she saw mukti she  smile..  That's  it mukti ran to her n hugged  her n cried..  Rehaan went  to them n kept his hand on mukti shoulder  n

Re: muku see she's  fine...  Don't  cry..

Mukti look at rehan n hug him by his stomach  thn rehaan console  both  wid his jockes n all suddenly  the room was filled  by laughter  n giggles..  N this  scene was vitnessed by others  who were standing  on door  suddenly  nandu eyes  feel on door n she stopped  laughing  n was scared alittle..  Looking  at her rehaan side hugged her n said
Re: they  knw everything  nandu...
Na(shocking) : Everything...?
Mu: Ya everything...

Nandu thn look at manik n noticed his dried tears... She understood  his inner feelings  n

Na: Mani.....

That's  it manik look at her wid jerk thn without  a second  thought  he ran to  her n hugged her tight as if his life depends  upon the hug n was crying  like a baby...  Though  it was hurting  nandu but she smiled rehaan was abt to tell manik but she stopped  him by action it was noticed  by cabir who went to manik n kept his hand on manik's shoulder...  Manik look at him  n thn at nandu with so much  of pain in his eyes... She knw wat he needed was belief that she's  real she without  thinking  put her shaking  hands on his cheeks n kissed his forehead  as if assuring  him of her presence..  Rehaan n cabir signeld everyone  to leave  the room n others left the  room to give them some alone time...

Phew!!! Sory guyzz for late update i hope i didn't  disappoint you guyz  I'm  rly  sory I'm  stuck betwn something  that's  the reason  I'm  unable  to update regularly  sory  for that....