The Witch and Night-Nine

01:30 AM

March 29, 2013

Gulf of Somalia

Staring through the green hue of his four-tube night vision goggles, the SEALs watched as the last of the lights in the lone home of their target turned off. The SEALs are wearing black BDUs and AOR-1 combat gear and helmet and are carrying suppressed HK416s and FN SCARs.

"'Neptune Actual', this is 'Atlantis'." A CIA Agent said over the radio as they watched a thermal drone feed of the raid. "You are cleared to assault the target."

Smirking SEAL Team Commander, Lieutenant Commander Jack 'Wolf' Bailer pointed to the house, indicating to his team to assault the house. Quietly a small group of US Navy SEALs converged on the house, only the soft crunching of the sand under their shoes being faintly heard. Reaching the door, the pointman SEAL reached for the doorknob and slowly turned it, feeling it lock in place.

"Going Mechanical." The SEAL whispered before a SEAL moved to the front of the stack, bringing with him a halligan tool while the pointman SEAL took out an extendable sledge hammer.

The SEAL jammed the hook in between the door and the door frame followed a SEAL hitting it further in with the sledge hammer. Pulling the halligan tool towards himself, the door broke open with a loud crack before the SEALs started moving into the house. Looking through the door of a room, Jack saw a man step out with an AK-47 in his hands, at a low ready, and shot him twice in the chest and once in the head. As the body dropped to the floor he heard the sounds of a struggle happening in the next room over and ran over to see two SEALs wrestling a man to the ground before one SEAL kicked the man in the head, knocking him out. A SEAL then takes a good look at the man's face and found out that it's the SEAL's target.

"Jackpot." The SEAL said into the radio looking up at Jack as a SEAL put zip-ties on the man's wrists and another put a bag over his head.

Looping their arms through the man's arms they lifted him and started dragging him out of the building as the sound of Blackhawk helicopters grew in the distance. Loading onto the helicopters Jack stared out at the house as they lifted into the sky and started flying off.

02:57 AM

April 3, 2013

CIA Black site, East Africa

Walking through the Black site is the Witch herself, CIA Paramilitary Operation Officer Hex, the agent who is still desperate to take down Koko Hekmatyar, arms dealer of HCLI. Her hair grew longer and is now wearing a black eye patch over her right eye due to her previous battle a year ago. Stopping at the door of a large red container, she opened the door and Hex walks into the room and sat in the chair across from the man. The man's face is wet and is trying to keep his breathing in a good pace as he has been water boarded by two of Hex's paramilitary operatives in the container.

"We went through a lot of trouble to bring you here, Hakeem." Hex stated calmly as she placed a laptop onto the table. "Let's hope for the both of us that it was a worthwhile endeavor."

The man named Hakeem remained silenced as he had nothing to say to Hex. Hex still continues to speaks to him.

"We seen the weapons that you and your militia had. M16s...M14s...M79s and shit even M60s. Really good guns. Basically weapons used in the Vietnam war by the US. You and your fighters manage to raid many military posts...and even got close to taking over a US Embassy which grabbed our attention. The point is that you bought those weapons from an arms dealer...and I want a name."

"I-I do not know who you are talking about." Said Hakeem.

"Hakeem...last chance...give me what I want...or I'll just force you to talk."