"Are you sure, Oliver? I've seen the way you act, I raised you. I know what you're like when you like someone."

Steve and Oliver entered the training room laughing, "Go to tell your father, we are going to grab some pizza." Oliver nodded.

"Hey, Tony? Can I go with Steve to get some pizza?" Oliver asked his parental figure nervously.

"I don't feel like fighting with you, so sure." Tony sighed pulling Oliver into a quick hug.

Oliver walk back over to Steve who was stood at the door.

"Are you allowed to go?" Steve asked tossing an arm over Oliver's shoulder.

"Only because he doesn't feel like arguing with me anymore." Oliver replied biting his lip.

"Let just get some pizza and calm down a bit." Steve replied.

"Hey FRIDAY? Where is the closest pizza place with actually good pizza?" Oliver asked into his watch.

"Let's see, it make take a bit longer because we are no longer in New York. Two blocks away is Felix's Family Pizza with four-star awards for pizza, does that sound good?" FRIDAY asked after her calibration.

"Sounds great!" Oliver replied smiling.

"Great, here is a map to the pizza place."

After getting their pizza slices, Oliver and Steve sat down at one of the booths next to the large window.

"So how when was the last time you were at school?" Steve asked taking a bit of his pizza.

"Probably two or three weeks, why?" Oliver replied sipping on his coca-cola.

"I don't know, it just that your education is still important just because you have powers doesn't mean you don't need school anymore." Steve replied causing Oliver to laugh.

"Steve, I am a giant nerd who loves school! I am not going to drop out of high school to be a hero, plus it we are on winter holiday right now." Oliver smiled.

"Hey- uh, how long are we staying in San Francisco and where?" Oliver asked with a chuckle realizing his home was on the other side of the country.

"We are spending the night in here and then flying by tomorrow night." Steve replied.

"Well Scott offered to have Peter and you at his home, I am staying at Scott's as well. I'm pretty sure that Tony is going to book a hotel room for himself." Steve replied with a shrug.

"Well you know your father, he isn't going to stay at another's person house unless he absolutely has to." he added.

"I guess, yeah." Oliver sighed.

"It looks like its getting late, we should probably head back to the lab soon." the boy continued.

Steve looked outside and nodded, "Yeah we probably should." Steve chuckled in reply.

Oliver felt his phone begin to buzz in his pocket as his and Steve got ready to head back to Hank Pym's lab.

"Hey, Peter, what's up?" Oliver asked answering his phone.

"It is just that Scott is waiting for you two so we can head over to his house for the night."

"Okay well Steve and I are at the pizza place called Felix's Family Pizza, it's not too far from the lab if you guy could just pick us up here?"

"Oh yeah, I'll ask Scott. Just a second, Oll."

"Hey, Oliver. Scott says he can pick you guys up at the pizzeria and then head to his place from there."

"Okay, cool! Have you got mine and Steve's bags with you?"

"Yes, Oliver. Don't worry about anything, okay."

"Okay, Pete. I've got to go, love you." Oliver said quickly before hanging up the call, without thinking he just told Peter that he loved him.

"Did I just-?" Oliver smacked his hand over his eyes with a sigh.

"Yes, you did but hey! Maybe he didn't even notice?" Steve chuckled.

Later that night, Oliver and Peter were laying on the couch cuddled together since there weren't enough beds.

Scott was asleep in his own bed, Steve took the guest bedroom and the boys shared the couch together.

It wasn't the first time, Peter and Oliver had slept together on a couch or bed.

"Oliver, did you really mean that?" Peter asked wrapping his arm around Oliver more.

"What do you mean, Pete?" Oliver mumbled out.

"You said you loved me when you were hanging up the phone, did you mean that?" Peter asked turning his head to look at Oliver who was laying on Peter's chest.

"Yeah, of course, I meant that. Why would I have said if I didn't mean it?" Oliver replied as he cheeks grew pink, Oliver moved off of Peter's chest and pulled him into a soft kiss.

"I love you too." Peter replied through the kiss, Oliver leaned out of the kiss with a giant smile on his face.

Peter's face had his signature large goofy smile plastered on it too, Oliver looked at his watch and chuckled.

"Pete, we should probably go to sleep soon. It's ten minutes past two am." Oliver smiled resting his head back on Peter's chest before falling asleep to the sound of Peter's heartbeat.

Peter moved his head and kissed Oliver on the forehead before falling asleep as well, "I love you too, Oliver."