IM SIXTEEN

It was my birthday today my mother was going to be there my boyfriends family sent me a hundred dollars, that was nice and today was a horse show and my family was going to be there? It was going to be awkward for Peter cause this will be the first time he will meet my parents it was going to be hell for me.

We got to the barn and apollo was sticking his head up out of his stall my father then said " are you sure this is apollo this horse is to fat and hairy, Haha we all laugh with no exaggeration. Then I see Peter staring at him mother then blurts "is that your man" then I blush and say "yes mother".

We got to the horse show, Peter then kissed me o. The cheeked for good luck. The announcer said my name and I went to the arena and started the course me and apollo soured over the jumps then last jump was a triple oxer with water it was the most challenging none has ever got the jump clean but I will.

It was Peter's turn and he got a fact et time but missed the last triple oxer but he got second I got first we hugged and got the trophies.

I got to the school and I waited for Peter know the hallway then I saw him I then went to class. We got to class and I got an A+ in the test Peter got a B but it was good.