BLACKOUT

He doesn't really know what just happened, the lights went out suddenly and he stayed on the sofa for a few second, the time to understand what was going on.

- Stevie? Everything okay? He asks, remembering the other's afraid of the dark.

The youngest responds quickly with a quivering voice. - Y-Yeah... Duff where're you, I'm scared...

- In the living room dear... Where're you? I'll come to you, don't move.

- In the bedroom...please, hurry up...

The oldest gets up, trying to find his way in the dark without falling or bumping into walls. He just walks in their room and he feels immediately the little blond's arms around his chest.

- Duffyyy! What's going on? It's not me, I promise! I was reading a magazine on the bed when everything went black...

- Shhh...-The bassist whispers- Everything okay dear, I'm here... And he softly kisses his head, tracing up and down his back, trying to soothe him, I think it's just a blackout... All over the neighborhood, there are no lights in the building across the street. So we just gonna wait for the power to be restored, okay ?

He feels his little lover nodding.

- Don't panic honey-bunny, it won't be long. Come on, the bed is more comfortable.

The youngest nods again, but he's not moving.

- Stevie? We need to move if we want to go to the bed.

- But I'm scared.

- By what?

- Monsters. He says seriously.

The taller man needs to bite his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing. He knew his man was childlike but... Monsters? Really? and a grizzly in the fridge too?

- There're no monsters here, so don't worry...

- How can you be so certain...?

- I'm sure of it.

- Really?

- Yes kitten. - And he gives him a little kiss on his forehead, still caressing his back- So, move on now...

And he carefully pulls the drummer on the bed, settles down the youngest on his thighs, keeping the trembling body in his arms.

- Good...

Silence.

- Duff... Talk to me please...

- What do you want to talk about?

- I don't know... But talk please, silence freaks me out...

- umh... Erm...

- ...

- Damn... When we need to fill silence nothing comes out mind...

- Pleease... Monsters are gonna come back!

- Darling... Nothing's coming back... Those creatures are in your imagination.

- ... No...

- You've been watching some horror movies?

- ... No...

He can't see his face but he knows he's lying.

- Stevie, I've told you a hundred times, you watch too many horror movies.

- I just watched Frankenstein the other night.

- Steven... You know you're afraid of horror movies so why do you watch these things around midnight? Without me what's more...

- ... Cuz I like that...

- You like that uh? And now you still like scary movies?

- ... No...

- Great, next time you'll watch a comedy!

- But there're no comedy during the night...

- ... What a good excuse!

And the little blond laughs in a childish way, making the older man smile tenderly, happy to see his man forget the situation.

A short silence, and Steven asks - Next time I'll watch a horror movie, you'll watch it with me?

He laughs softly - Yes dear, wrapped in a blanket - Thinking about the numerous times his little lover comes in their bed at 2AM, trembling, sticking to him, pulling the duvet up.

- cool... You promise me not to doze off?

- ... I promise.

- Yay!

And Duff smiles again, twistin' his boyfriend's cheeks, making him grumbling.

- I'm not a teddy bear...

- Nah, you're my teddy bear. He declares, all happily hugging him stronger.

- Gosh... I can't breathe!

- Hum... I don't care... I fell good like that.

He coughs, trying to dasengage from his arms.

- Mmp...!

The older stops hugging him suddenly, making a serious face - Maybe you're right Stevie... There's a monster here.

The little blond frowns, he doesn't have the time to ask him what he means by that, the taller man flips him on the bed, immobilizing his body on the mattress.

- Wah! Duff !

Everything's dark, but he can see a teasing smile on his lover's face.

- Maybe I'm a monster...

- Duff... He sighs, feeling his lover towering over his body.

- grr..

- Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny... And he feels a hand get under his shirt - Eh, stop it now...

- No. And the bassit starts tickle him.

- EH! NO! S-STOP IT!

Of course, the younger struggles, backing off.

- ... I'm gonna tickle you till you die.. And...

- And what? He asks with difficulty, trying to catch the taller man's wrists.. But darkness doesn't help him.

- And I'll eat you up! He says with a fake scary voice, starting again to tickle him.

- NO! DUFF... Duff please! Begging him through his laugh.

That was the moment when the lights get back, surprising the taller blond, so the drummer takes the opportunity to push him out of the bed.

BOOM.

And he gets up quickly.

- aaahh... It hurts! He groans, straightening.

- You shouldn't tickle me.

- ... So sensitive.

- I'm not sensitive. I'm just...

- Sensitive.

- Grrr...

- Oh? It's your turn to act like the monster?

The little blond gives him a bored look.

- ok.. Ok.. I'll stop teasing you.

- Hum... I'll avenge myself. He says in a low voice.

- Oh yes! And I won't doze off next time we watch a horror movie.

Alright... That's the first os in English that I write... So, it's probably not perfect.

I've start to write this cuz littlefantasyworlds and me really love this ship, who's rather rare ! And fuuck... It's so fuckin' bad! Steven and Duff's relationship is so sweet and fluff and cute and adorable... And awww!

So, if you've some requests, don't hesitate!

Th_a