Vivaan enjoyed look on Varnas face.With mention of Alice and her family.He still couldnt get.How grown up person can be.This much scared with dogs.She adjusted her stole properly.Glaring at him.

Var-"No I cant sit here.I mean I have work.You dont have to walk.Just be here with him.Im sure that you can do."

V-"Oh no.What if he falls.How will I manage.I cant take risk with him."

Var-"How did you manage to walk here.Then looking at sky.Enjoying tea.I get everything.Dont have to handle him."

She tried taking Pranush back from his lap.He was adamant to let go of Vivaans shirt.Vivaan smiled and kissed him.Picking him up carefully.Pranush was at peace finally.Varna saw little one.Growing up now and becoming naughty.She never loses her cool with him.That was magic of angel in her life.She let him be with Vivaan.About to leave when heard his voice.

V-"I want water."

She gave nod to him.Left with father son duo ready have some fun.After long time.He cooed babys cheeks.Making him giggle.Making up for all kisses.He missed giving him these days.Pranush was trying to touch his cheeks.His eyes looked around.Asking Vivaan where were his friends.Vivaan ate his cheeks annoying him.He made grumpy voice.

V-"Oh I see Pranu Reddy.Is in grumpy mood today.Why sir.Wont let me give you kiss.You let her do that.Why not me."

He answered her in his language something.He tried kissing his cheek again.He covered Vivaans face with his tiny hand.Was full of saliva.Vivaan made face.Rubbed his head on his tummy.Varna came back with water.She cleared her throat.Grab their attention.Pranush saw her.He extended his hand.With smile asking her to sit with them.Vivaan had only one sip of water.Varna kissed babys hand.Alice was back.With her babies running after her.Helper gave them bath.As Varna heard barks.She left from there.Vivaan saw her.He looked at Pranush all jumpy.Excited and laughed.Locking him in his arms carefully.

After some time Varna was inside.She could hear Vivaan calling.Out for her.She was annoyed to extreme.In these ten minutes.He called her 10 times almost.Asking for something or other.Warm water.Cod water.Pranushs beaker.His milk bottle.His toys.Vivaans glasses and now what.She had enough.She went out walking in anger.Her steps stopped seeing Alice.Trying to shake hand with Pranush.She was scared but.Motherly instinct inside her didnt let her stop.She stopped Pranushs hand.Taking him from Vivaan.Pranush wasnt happy.Being taken away from playing with.His friends.He cried asking Vivaan take him back.

V-"What was that for.You made him cry again."

Var-"Cant you see what.He was doing.He will transfer infection.He is too small.What if this dog bites him."

Alices face fell.She have idea now that Varna.doesnt like her.But every time she sees her.Something makes her hart melt.She wants to go closer to her.Reason was same.As if dogs were more like humans.Recognize faces.She was darling of Ramya.After she left.No one couldnt fill her place.Varna looked at her.With anger and fear.She rubbed Pranushs head and back.Trying to make him understand.Vivaan stayed back.In confusion as he saw.Varna heading back inside.

V-"Sorry Alice.She needs time to accept you."

"