Partie 68/partner, mother and wife

Start from the beginning

Debbie: I'm late. Your mother trying to reach me.

William: It does not matter. It's my mother, she will not want you.

Debbie: That's not a reason.

William intercepted Debbie to go back to bed.

Debbie: William!

Debbie went to the bathroom to cool off before running to the hospital.

She took the time to kiss William before leaving and this made him hold back with another kiss.

Debbie: William, I really want to prolong this night, but we'll see that later, because here I'll have to give an explanation of my delay to your mother.

William: You could tell him you're sick and stay here with me.

Debbie snapped out of him: Come join me at noon we'll eat together.

A little later Debbie arrived at the office it was almost 10am and she was late. She came running out of Scully's office.

Debbie: Hello, sorry for the delay I had a problem with my car.

S: Hello Debbie. Ah yes! I hope it's nothing serious.

Debbie: No, I finally managed to start it. Then there was traffic from my parents so far. You tried to call me?

S: Yes I wanted you to take a file that I forgot to the apartment. But do not worry, I came back this morning.

Debbie gasped at that moment.

Scully was staring at her. She was dying to burst into laughter.

Debbie: I ... You...

Scully could not help but burst out laughing at how uncomfortable she was.

S: All is well Debbie. . It's not up to you to explain how to get pregnant.

Debbie: No risk.

 A little while later Mulder arrived in the office.

M: Hello ladies.

S: Mulder what are you doing here?

M: Agent Scully I'm going to need your FBI agent service.

Scully was looking at him questioningly.

M: We have a paranormal affair that has just happened.

S; Mulder unclassified business is closed!

M: Yes I know, but I would like you to take a look at this folder. Get ready at 2 pm I am waiting for you for a conference at the FBI.

S: Mulder what are you talking about? I'm not an FBI agent anymore.

M: I requested a waiver from Kursh for this case.

S: Mulder!

M: Welcome back Agent Scully. Here is the folder. Bring with you your skeptical area, it's the one I prefer. Mulder left the office laughing.

Scully had the folder in his hands. A story of religious murder that suggested a spiritual and paranormal affair.

Debbie: I want to be part of this investigation. Debbie was very upset at this idea.

S: Quiet Debbie, this case may be much more ordinary than Agent Mulder would have us believe.

Debbie: The return of Agent Mulder and Scully in the field.

Scully smiled to see Debbie with so much enthusiasm.

Willliam arrived in turn for lunch.

William: Hello!