I was fascinated

~Stevie's POV~

I was awoken by the sun light peaking through the gaps in the curtains, my head is spinning and I feel ill. I looked around at my surrounding and I haven't the faintest clue where I am. I turn over and see another body layed next to me, who is this? where the hell am I? Why am I naked? Oh shit...I didn't...we didn't....FUCK!!!!

"Excuse me?"

The person laying next to me stirrs a little before waking up completely.

"What?" the person laying next to me mutters

That's when I realise the familiar voice is Christine, I sigh a breath of relief that it was someone I knew and not a complete stranger.

"It doesn't matter, Christine, go back to sleep"

Christine rubs her eyes, she sits up in the bed and yawns.

"What time is it?"

I look over at the clock.

"6:15"

"Oh shit!"

Christine jumps out off bed and runs in to the bathroom. I get out off the bed and wrap the thin blanket around me, I walk over to the bathroom and knock on the door.

"Christine, whats the matter?"

Christine opens the door slightly and peeps her head out, she looks at me.

"Is John home?"

"I don't think so, I didn't hear him come back last night. Chris, are you alright?"

Christine doesn't say anything she sighs heavily and shuts the bathroom door, I knock again, and again, but she ignores me.

"Chris, Chris, what the hell is wrong with you?!"

I turn my back to the door and adjust the sheet I have wraped around me. A few moments later I'm pushed out off the way by Christine, who is wraped in a towel, she sits on the bed and puts her head in her hands.

"Chris, are you going to tell me whats wrong?"

"I've cheated on my husband, who I happen to love dearly"

"So? It was only with me"

Christine glares at me, I sit on the bed next to her and place my hand on her shoulder.

"He doesn't have to know, no one has to know; everyone sleeps with their friends, right? right?"

"No, Stevie, they don't. You might have slept with your friends, but I haven't slept with any of mine"

I fell my heart break just a little, didn't I mean anything to her at all? A tear falls down my cheek, I quickly wipe it away.

"Stevie, are you crying?"

"No, I have something in my eye"

"I didn't mean to upset you" she says with sympathy in her voice

"It's fine, forget about it"

I get up  and drop the sheet, I start getting dressed. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and face Christine.

"Friends?"  She says, holding out her hand

I laugh a little and smile.

"Friends" I take hold of her hand and hug her

"Love ya" Christine kisses me on the side of my head, she walks off in to the bathroom to get changed.

~Christine's POV~

I sit at my piano and light my 5th cigarette, I take a long drag and pour another glass of wine.

"You're going to die if you keep smoking like that"

I look up and see Stevie, she smiles at me and takes the cigarette out off my hand and puts it in my wine.

"Hey!"

Stevie doesn't say anything she just walks off back to her corner, and lights another candle to add to the millions that she alread has lit, I watch her curiously as she rejects Lindsey's attempts to kiss her, she pushes him away and he grabs her by her arm tightly

"Lindsey! Back off" I shout at him.

Lindsey looks at me, he lets go of Stevie and walks off. I've probably just made the situation between them a whole lot worse, I sit back at my piano, John approaches me, he kisses me and strokes my cheek with his thumb.

"You've probably just made things a lot worse between them"

"I know, but I'm not going sit back and watch him be so violent towards her"

John smiles, he takes one of my cigarettes and lights it.

"You've changed your tone, you hated her last week"

"Things have changed John, I consider her my best friend"

I smile a little and remember the events of last night, I look up at John and sigh.

"What happened last night has made me realise that she's just a vunerable person, she is so sweet and kind; everyone just takes her for granted"

"What happened last night, love?" he say in a soft tone

"It doesn't matter John, what I'm trying to say is that she just needs someone to look out for so arseholes like Lindsey don't hurt her and break her heart"

"Christine McVie actually has a soul" John laughs

"Piss off, John" I laugh

After John gets back to whatever it was he was doing, I turn and look at Stevie, whom is visibly upset. I can't seem to get the events of last night out of my head, I love John with all my heart, he is my husband after all, but there's just something about Stevie that makes me feel alive, I just have no idea what it is.

~Stevie's P.O.V~

I've gone over and over the events of last night and my feelings for Christine, none of it makes sense at all; one minute I want to rip her head off, the next I'm in bed with her. Lindsey's being a total jerk, he admitted to kissing another girl last night, I guess I can't complain I did much worse; I just wish Christine felt the same, but she has made her feelings towards me very clear. I mean't nothing. I was just her fascination for one night.