Missing Him

It was just like any other day. In a large house...by myself, reading a book. Where is my husband you ask? Away training as usual. Haven't seen him in a couple months. I knew what I was getting into but it still gets lonely. I heard the doorbell so I sat my book down to get the door. I chuckle as I open the door,

"What a surprise, what do you need Yamcha?"

"Nothing, thought I'd drop by to see how you were."

I sigh, "Well you are the first...come in."

He takes a seat next to me, "Are you alright?"

"I wish that I could say yes. It's been two months, not even a call from him."

"You want me to hurt him?"

I chuckle, "He's too strong Yamcha."

"I may not be able to hurt him physically...but i can hurt his pride."

"And how."

"[F/N]... it's been two months and nothing, tell me how it makes you feel and I'll tell him."

I begin to tear up, "I just love him so much, I-I'm trying to be understanding on him saving people and needing to train."

"But what about you, does he understand you, or are you just here to spread your legs once he gets home?"

"Yamcha! It's not like that...we don't...we never...My first and only kiss was at our wedding."

His eyes widen, "A-Are you serious?"

"It's okay, I just want him to be happy."

"But are you?"

"When he's here I am."

Suddenly Puar popped over his shoulder,

"Cheer up [F/N], Vegeta is just a big dummy."

I pick him up and cuddle him,

"Thanks Puar, I can never stay sad once I see you, I love cats so much."

"Th-That's just my form, I have limitless forms."

He suddenly poofs and emerges to look like Vegeta, but he has his same squeeky voice.

"I am the Prince of all Saiyans, bow before my pride."

I chuckle, "Now Puar, that was mean, but you guys cheered me up a little, thank you for visiting."

Yamcha smiles, "Anytime [F/N], we should head on out, it was nice to see you."

"Same, see you later."

Once they left I decided to change into my swimsuit and relax in the pool at our house. An hour or so had passed of floating before I took laps. I emerged from the water to then see Vegeta. I jump out, running to him. I go to embrace him when he moved, with me falling to the ground.

"Don't run and suddenly try to get my clothes wet woman."

My knees and heart stung. I got up and my knees were weak but I got inside. He went to showeer while I made him a large meal. Before he got out I made the table and went into another room. I go to the bathroom to clean the cuts on my legs. I bandage them and then go to my room. Yes...we have seperate rooms. I told Yamcha that I was happy when Vegeta is here...why is he so cold, I mean he is always grumpy buut it shouldn't be targeted towards me. I hear him sit at the table and stuff his face. I chuckle lightly. I change into normal attire and dry my hair before turning on my TV and lay on my bed. I put on my headphones and turn on my PS4 to play. My door opened some time later but I paid no mind. He waved his hands to get my attention. I look at him with a cold stare beforelooking back to the TV. He then got in front of the TV so I paused and got up, taking off my headset, I tried to walk out but he blocked the door.