Wilford shrugged his shoulders, tilting his head. "Sure."

"Yes!" Jack giggled, then frowned. "But... we have to get big again. The community needs me."

"Anti's taking care of them. They think he's you anyway. He's scaring them a little bit, but they all seem to love it. He's even been responding to comments, and twitter and everything. They'll be fine for a few more days." Wilford explained.

Jack bit his lip, then grinned. "Well... I guess that's okay. They do like being scared by Anti."

Robin nodded sleepily. "Mmhm. They like making theories about it too."

"They must be having a blast!" Jack giggled.

"See? So it's okay for you to... extend this little vacation." Wilford wiggled his mustache. When Jack nodded, Wilford set to work, packing up their things and led them down to the kitchen. "Now you all just... wait here a moment." He snuck to the recording room and leaned in the doorway. Anti was wrapped and buried under a comforter on one side of the air mattress while Jameson was sprawled out, covered with a sheet on the other side. Creeping over, Wilford kept a close eye on Anti as he gently tapped Jameson's shoulder. As the mute's eyes opened, Wilford held a finger to his lips, then grabbed Jameson's arm and smoothly pulled him up, off the mattress. He froze as Anti squirmed around, his glitches flashing through the comforter, then he settled and Wilford sighed with relief as he led Jameson out.

"We're going camping, old boy." Wilford grinned, heading back towards the kitchen. Jameson rose an eyebrow, pointing between himself and Wilford. "Yeah, us... and..." Wilford held his arms out, gesturing to the children.

"Hi Jameson!" Jack grinned.

Jameson's usual smile faded. He made his way over to Jack, holding his hand out, and Jack happily took it. Looking up at Wilford, Jameson gently tugged Jack towards the living room.

"James!" Wilford grabbed his shoulder. "Just let me explain." He glanced down. "Little Sean, you just wait the others."

Jack frowned. "Does Jameson not want to come?"

"Just... give us a moment." Wilford winked, ushering Jack back towards Mark, before he pulled Jameson aside. Jameson frowned, pointing to the living room. "I know... I know they're upset." Wilford promised. "We did this, so we could hang out, right?" Wilford grinned, and Jameson sighed silently, slowly nodding. "If we change them back today, they're going to make you go home. You know that. Are you really ready to go back so soon?" Biting his lip, Jameson shook his head. "Dark worries... he's a worrier. Chase is getting a bit grumpy, and King's acting his age for once." Wilford chuckled. "They'll be fine another few days. We'll take the kids with us, so they won't even be able to complain that we stuck them with the kids!"

Jameson looked towards the kids, then back to Wilford. He mimed holding a bottle and pretended to drink, before shaking his head. "Yeah, yeah... we'll be... res-pon-sible." Wilford groaned. "We can have a bonfire, sleep under the stars... do... other things people do when they're camping." Wilford narrowed his eyes, then grinned. "We need to get some supplies and find a campsite, but it should be a good time."

Finally Jameson smiled slightly, giving a nod. He held a finger up and dashed off, returning with his bag. Setting it at Wilford's feet, he held his finger up again and crept into the living room. Eyes widened, Wilford leaned in the doorway, watching as Jameson crept over and very gently pulled the inhaler out of Chase's pocket, holding it up to show Wilford. "Ah..." Wilford turned, walking back to the kitchen and leaned down in front of Mark. "Aren't you on drugs?"

"I have special pudding." Mark grinned.

Amy walked over pointing at the pill bottles on the counter. "They're here, Willy!"