2. Why Me?

I walk over to the kitchen, taking out stuff to make omelets. Eggs, Onions, Ham, Cheese, and some bell peppers to get started. James finally walked in and sat with Sam on the counter seats after a while. I cracked open the pure-white eggs and threw the shells away afterwards. While I mixed the yellow-colored yolk around in circles. All the time I kept thinking, Why does Sam want to live with me? She has so many friends, family, and she could even get her own house if she wanted to.. She is so popular aswell, yet she wants to hang out and live with a stupid, ugly, and a nerd girl. I started chopping the veggies with the knife. The sound of the chops filling my ears. Her brother, James, even wants to move in with us. I poured the yolk in the pan afterwards along with the veggies. The eggs were almost done, so I put the cheese on over them. I made another for James the 11 ear old Mail Man since I knew he would be hungry too. After giving them their omelets, I started to clean the counter from small spills and discarded chopped vegetables around. I hear both of them say, "Thank you." I started to wash the filthy dishes and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist which made me flinch in surprise. Sam and James were standing behind me with smiling expressions. "Let me do the rest," James told me, "Or Sam can, so I can talk to you." Right as James said this, Sam pushed me out of the way, and so I had no choice. James pulled me into the living room and questioned me, "Not to offend you or make you uncomfortable, but do you happen to be in the LGBTQ+ Community? Tell me Gavin, or I'll move in for sure." I looked at this kid and started to choke over my words,"I d-dont k-know, James. But I think I may be Pansexual."

~~~~~~

Authors (plural) note

Daniel : Hi, this is short because SOMEONE DIDN'T HELP ME AND JUST LOOKED AT THE SCREEN!

Ari : It's not my fault, I came up with this idea
Daniel: You fucking liar.T his is what I have to deal with, hopefully Irene comes back to work with us