Chapter Three

THIRD PERSON

Y/n and Toshi headed to a restaurant close by Toshi's place. "Are you sure you want to pay?" He questioned looking at her. "Yes, I do, after all; I did just pop up out of the blue to see you! It's the least I can do" She replied smiling up towards him.

He blushed a little then nodded. He opened the door for her, "Thank you Toshi" She hummed. "You're welcome"

TOSHI'S POV

I sighed quietly and looked down at Y/n. "Table for two please" She said softly to the host/hostess. "Alright, follow me" We followed the host/hostess to our table. I sat down in front of Y/n. 

'Her eyes...her beautiful (e/c) eyes...I wish I could stare at them every day...wait what!? Get a hold of yourself Yagi! She's your best friend....' I thought to myself with a read face shaking my head. "Are you alright Toshi?" Y/n questioned with worry in her voice.

"Yes, e-everything's fine" I stutter out. "Are you sure? You look red...do you have a fever?" She asked. "No Y/n, I'm fine; I promise" I smile softly at her, trying to help her relax. She sighed softly but smiled back. "Don't scare me like that Toshi"

"Noted" I replied laughing a little with Y/n laughing along with me. "Hey Toshi? Did you have a crush on someone back in high school?" She asked looking at seriously. "Well yeah, she has the most beautiful (e/c) eyes, her smile can brighten up any room she walks into, her personality; oh don't get me started with that." I said in a dreamily voice.

 "Even though she claims she's not perfect, in my eyes she is." I finished. Y/n's eyes are widen "Wow Toshi, sounds like you're still head over heels for her" She replied smiling. I blushed deeply then rubbed the back of my neck, "I guess...ahaha..anyways enough about me, did you have a crush back in high school?"

Her face went entirely red "I mean, yeah! Ahaha! He was the most popular of the entire school with the greatest quirk ever. His beautiful blond hair, bright blue eyes; he's perfect...every girl wanted to be with him so I knew I never had a chance because, well, come on; look at me" She laughed sadly looking away, "He was always the strongest person out of the entire class, he was always happy and always had a smile on his face." She finished

I smile "So what you were saying, it was me?" She instantly looked up "I-I...how'd you know..?" She puffed out her cheeks in embarrassment. "Blond hair, blue eyes, always smiles, little things like that." I replied to her. "But I guess to make it fair, I can tell you whom I have a crush on." "Are you sure?" Y/n asked. I nodded then said "L/n, Y/l L/n was her....still is actually"