Luke, bless him, got confused as to why I was no longer 'his'. Some other little boys had taken his place and he was not overjoyed by this but after a while, he got used to it.

Rose announced her third pregnancy during the lunch and I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. I wanted a baby too. But this time I wanted things to go right, with Wolf there to hold my hand, to come with me to the appointments and all that jazz.

I really want a baby.

We bid our goodbyes after eating, making sure that the boys were all set since this afternoon we were visiting houses with Wolf. We had seen a few the previous days and there was one that really caught my eye so we were going back there so that I could finally make my decision.

It was a huge house, like massive. Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a basement, home cinema, huge garden, pool, big kitchen, laundry room etc. basically it had all we needed while not going to much to the extreme. If it were only up to Wolf we would have 25 bedrooms, a golf course, three tennis courts and whatever else he wanted.

The drive was a little long considering that the house we wanted was a little further out of the city than I would have liked but it was the condition if we wanted a house like that.

"Have a nap babe, there is a throw in the back if you get cold. We still have a good hour or so." Ollie rubbed my thigh.

"Ok." I yawned out, swinging my legs over his lap.

" I yawned out, swinging my legs over his lap

"Getting comfy are we?" He chuckled.

"I love you." He whispered, taking my hand and placing it not he gear stick to stay in contact with me as I let my eyes close.

The house was a gorgeous as I remembered the first time I saw it.

"So, is this the one you want?" Ollie whispered in my ear, holding me close to his chest, my back to his front.

"Yeah. I love it so much." I bit my lip, looking around the empty room.

"Then it's ours."

-----------------

The packing frenzy had started. I was living in boxes, bubble wrap and packing tape. And this had been going on for a good two weeks

The twins were staying at Everleigh's most days since it was just easier for me to handle. Wolf was helping every time he could but there had been some issues with the club recently that he had to give his full attention too as well as helping Damo out on the business down at the docks.

So most of my days were spent packing our things, being furniture for the new house and packing again. It was all very tiring and all this hard work was starting to catch up with me. My back was hurting, I wasn't eating well so I wasn't at the top of my strength and just overall tired.

Oliver saw that and insisted that I stopped to rest and that he could get some men to do it for me but I didn't want some random people touching my things and coming to the apartment where I was with the boys when they were with me.