Drift x Snorkel

HAHHHH

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY I GET LET MYSELF BE FREE

THANK YOU Little_Skittlez

Ahem, sorry, uhh I just wanna say hi to the people who are from my school.

You guys are awesome *smiles awkwardly*

Heh, Anyways onto the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Drift's POV~
It was 5pm and I was walking past Leaky Lake and see a girl, oh wait that is Snorkel! I blush furiously, see...I have a crush on her, but I doubt she likes me back. I walk up to her, and she turns around and hugs me "Drift~ Hi" I hugged back and smiled to her. "Hey Snorkel" She smiled "We were about to go swimming, wanna join us?" I look around and everyone was smiling and some were snickering, and I'm here blushing hard. "Well, Snorkel you can go with Drift and change" Brite says smiling. I blush, she smiles "Sure" She grins to me and we walk to the changing room just act like there are changing rooms I enter one of the changing rooms, huh, strange. There were swimming shorts there, I guess, they left it for me? Or was an extra one, whatever. I removed my shirt and my mask and my pants as well as my boxers and wear the swimming shorts and apply some sunscreen. I walk out and see Snorkel smiling. I blush, she looks...hot. The bikini... looked... I looked away and she smirked. She twirls "I look hot, right~?" I blush madly "Y-Yeah, really hot" I say without thinking. I cover my mouth and she blushes.

Oh I messed up big time. Instead, she giggles "You don't look bad yourself" I smile and scratch the back of my head. "Instead, you actually look cute without your mask" I blush and smile again "Thank you Snorkel, let's go before the others suspect something" She nods and grabs my hand. She sits on the chair and applies sunscreen "Hey Drift" I look at her "Could you help me with the sunscreen? Please" I blush and nod. God I'm blushing too much today, I apply it on my hand and rub it on her back. Her skin was so smooth, I liked it, I smile and place my chin on her shoulder. She blushes and looks at me, I grin and finish rubbing the sunscreen on her back and I enter the water. I breath in and out, it felt nice, I ducked my head down into the water and poked it out and looked at Snorkel. She was entering in but I grabbed her foot and dragged her in and I laugh. She pouts and looks away, I swim to her "Aww, I'm sorry" She continued pouting and I hugged her back and kissed her neck. I earned a blush from that and I smirk "That was on purpose by the way."

She sighs and swims away to Brite, I look at the Island on the lake, it was beautiful. The sun setting in the background, it was amazing. Snorkel came to me and I swam to her. She still looked mad at me for kissing her neck "S-Sorry Snorkel, for doing that, I wasn't thinking, I don't know what's up with me, I'm sorry..." I sighed and she hugs me "It's okay Drift" I hug back and it was silent. I can see Raptor and Brite tell me to do it now. As in confess, I blush. I inhale and exhale "S-Snorkel, I-I" I blush and she looks at me "I love you Snorkel, so much, the fact I can't think straight when I'm around you" She blushes "I know you don't feel the same, I just wanted to let it out of m-" I get cut off by her lips on mine. I hear everyone cheer, I slowly close my eyes and wrap my arms around her waist and she does the same but wrap her arms around my neck.

Brite smiles and Raptor too, I break the kiss and she smiles to me "I've always the felt that way ever since I met you Drift" I lean in for a kiss and she gradually accepts it, but this one was a passionate kiss. Her lips were amazing, soft, gentle, I loved it, I love her, and I'm happy she is all to me, and I'm all to her. We break it and I place my forehead on hers,

"I love you Drift" She giggles. I chuckle and reply "I love you too, Snorkel."

Boom, this one was kinda weird in my opinion,

But I hoped you liked it Little_Skittlezz bc I definitely did.

Anyways bye guys!
-Fox♋❤