Meeting new ppl

Mahoganys pov

On our way to the orphanage I started thinking about how old she should be how would get along with the MAGCON family

When we got to the orphanage we were greeted by mrs.ruiz the orphanage mother.(a/n I don't really know what they are called so I just guessed)she asked what age and I just looked at Jacob and he looked at me.

Jacobs pov

When we got to the orphanage we were greeted by mrs.Ruiz, she asked how old we wanted the child I looked at mahogany as she looked at me and I blurted out "12". Mahogany looked at my and said " good choice of age i was thinking about what to say but you beat me to it".Mrs.Ruiz gave us a book that contained all of the 12 yr old girls and as I examined it a girl named Brianna caught my attention.

Mahoganys pov

I like the girl named Brianna that Jacob liked we decided we should meet her so we told Mrs.Ruiz that we wanted to meet her and in a minute a girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes came down the stairs.

Bri's pov

Mrs.ruiz said that some people wanted to meet me I got nervous and went to get Lauren to tell her. Once I told Lauren I nervously walked down the stairs and saw a girls with redish curly hair and a boy with brown hair, the girl said her name was mahogany and the boys name was Jacob.